Finally decided to introduce myself here

by cookiemaster 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gayle
    Gayle

Glad you're going to college and no longer believe the WT. It is a very bad and insane thing that the WT leaders discourage college. They do no long term thinking, ( well, except now to their advantage to build anew & move upstate New York). When I finally realized it wasn't truth at all, I had 5 young children. I stressed every day their need for college. All have finished college now and grateful for that realistic direction they got. Now I am a grandma. I never for one second missed the organization and its entrappings.

Best wishes to your schooling and independence and freedom of mind and heart!

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

I am glad you found this place.

Now then about your elders. What kind of morons are they to assign you as a WT reader, up on the platform representing as they say, and yet you what you are reading for everyone's benefit you do not follow. I applaud you for getting an education. I just cannot fathom the elder's thinking on this.

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

Welcome cookiemaster!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome cookiemaster from the land down under where we all love vegemite.I look forward to more of your posts.

smiddy

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome Cookiemaster!

Rather than slaving for Jerkhovah or Satan, I suggest slaving for the other cookiemaster...

Hey, if we have to slave for some fictional being, go with a jolly gift-giver!

• clarity
    clarity

Hi Cookie I am glad you found us too! We are all

proud of you for standing up for yourself!

>

Keep researching & keep up that Critical Thinking...

they may try to shut you down!

>

Best wishes from Canada :-)

clarity

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Hello and welcome. I hope you find a way out of meetings eventually. But you are a welcome friend here either way.

And good luck with your education. (There's something you won't hear from your JW friends.)

• mrquik
    mrquik

Cookiemaster; Welcome from NY. I'm a cheesecake master myself. (Have my own springpan & everything.)

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Welcome, I like a guy with cookie in his name. Today in honor of one of my fave posters, I made blondies. Whats your favorite cookie? When I make it I will send happy thoughts your way, along with simpatico support. My best to you. You have a great future with your mind clear of the WT nonsense!!

• jam
    jam

And the bright ones continue to leave , physically or mentally.

Good for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit