Did you think Dinosaurs were destroyed in the Flood?

by LoisLane looking for Superman 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kaik
    kaik

One of the main problem for Creationist view is a lack of evidence that large mammals and dinosaurs coexisted. Both species had different food chain and lived rather own climate, where Cretaceous climate was much warmer. Dinosarus were surrounded by different flora and insects, and mammals would starve.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I recall many years ago seeing a series of documentaries called the Flintstones. The series provided strong evidence that man and dinasaurs lived together at the same time.

I believe one of the actors, Fred I believe, actually had a domesticated dinasaur as a pet.

Rub a Dub

• DS211
    DS211

indeed i recall that documentary as well...it also showed that neanderthals had avery interesting language system we now call english. And invented the first car

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Thank you EVERYONE for your great comments. (Theocratic School Grade... G+).

Some of your comments were so precious.

Little children are precious. They want to be 'good' so do not question what they are told, no matter how outlandish it is.

LoisLane

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...............Dinosaurs became Extinct..

After they started Eating People on Bicycles...........................It`s in the Bible!!..

..... ............

...........................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit