Crazy JW urban legend

by Simon 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ultimate Axiom
  • Wozwozza
    Wozwozza

That's right John Denver tragically died ...oh well Satan must have needed another angel in hell.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

One of my BS's was a big John Denver fan. Later in the studies I noticed he had all of John Denver's albums. I related the story about how John Denver hated JW's and ask them to leave his concerts. The guy took and threw all his JD albums away. The guy's wife became a JW, but he had "issues".

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I remember the Denver rumour too. But I heard that he hated the witnesses so much that at one of his performances, he asked any jehovah's witness in the audience to leave.

Growing up in a strict jw home, there wasn't much I could listen to--everything seemed to be coming from the devil. I remember a brother from the stage who said Paul Anka's "put your head on my shoulder" should never be sung or hummed because it encouraged immorality and if you were single it would encourage fornication.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I had it on a very reliable authority that when The Jesus and Mary Chain played a concert in London they asked all JW's in the audience to leave as they summon spirits during their gigs.

• carla
    carla

Is it me or are jw's the absolute most egotistical bunch there out there? Everything is about them isn't it? Even the devil spends all his time trying to get jw's. The reality is most people don't give jw's a thought unless they annoy them on a Sat morning and then they promptly forget they were even there and carry on with their day.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

I remember the following:

Earth Wind and Fire - They are heavy into demon worship. At one of their concerts they were playing and the music sounded awful. They stopped the concert and said, "If therre are any Jehovah's Witnesses in the audience can you please leave because your presence is prventing us from channeling the spirits"

Gloria Estefan - Also at a concert she went into a tirade about JW's and her voice continued to gget deeper and deeper until she began to sound like a demon.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I regularly pray to Satan to help me improve my licks on my demon inspired Fender Stratocaster - I still sound shit!

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Is it me or are jw's the absolute most egotistical bunch there out there? Everything is about them isn't it? Even the devil spends all his time trying to get jw's.

You are absolutely correct. Remember how arrogant & egotistical we were as JW's, and thinking every world event related to us, and all the angels & demons watching us.

Absolutely bat-shit crazy cult.

• tiki
    tiki

Rachmaninoff supposedly composed under demon influence.....

And - I thought Hotel California was about being a JW.....you can check in but you can never check out....something like that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit