Be honest. Am I an abusive Father??

by DATA-DOG 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Yeah, that was not your finest moment as a parent.

Sure you pay the bills and provide for your children, that's your responsibility.

But you too are a speck of dirt. I think you should go sit in the other corner until you get some perspective.

Bad dog!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Ok, I just skimmed through the rest of the thread looking for clarification as the OP is inconsistent with the Data-dog I know and love.

Now I see that I was barking up the wrong tree.

The WTBTS should go sit in the corner, after they have their noses rubbed in it and get a good spanking!

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

Ya bro

i get your frustration but you crossed a line with that.

you seriously need to have a heart to heart with him and apologize profusely

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

Ah! Ok I get it now.

Hook line and sinker. Good job making an impact ;)

• stillin
    stillin

Now the the CA is over, you can start in on your kids. "Why can't you be more like those kids in the demonstrations?" And, "you heard the talk...I'm the family head. So to question me is like questioning Jehovah. Jehovah doesn't like that. Do you want to die at Armageddon?"

i'm sorry for your loss, DD. I mean your weekend.

Keep the thoughtful posts coming!

• ?evrything
    ?evrything

Growing up with miltary father turned JW i can assure you thats nothing.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Hope thongs are better data dog xxx

• KateWild
    KateWild

LOL! DD, very good thread, I am so glad I did not see your OP on it's own. But I was sure when I read it, it wasn't for real. yoyu make a clear resounding point. That is my ex, the BOrg love husbands and fathers to be controlling and condescending.

Thanks DD

Sam xx

• Simon
    Simon

Kids sometimes haven't learnt how to communicate correctly but they are often looking for guidance and reason even if it sometimes looks like challenge and talk-back.

I don't think I've ever had a time when being patient and explaining things didn't have a positive outcome but there are few times when losing our temper works out well.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Abusive? I think verbal abuse is a pattern, not the infrequent slip of saying 1 mean thing out of anger.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit