I'm thinking of applying for reinstatement

by Cygnus 74 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Cyg, did you fall and bump your head? Ok, joking aside. Do you want someone to talk to about this? If so, just say the word and I will log on to yahoo.

Shari

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Sunspot
    Sunspot

"Now, listen. I do not believe in life after death."

Oh, Jason.......at THIS point I don't know what I believe in, at least you have THAT!

You are smart, funny, talented and not too hard to look at (REMEMBER, I'm a grandmother, kiddo!) and obviously wanting to get your marriage back on track......I can certainly appreciate your position here.

Only YOU can decide what will be best for YOU at this point. All I can offer is loving support for whatever you choose to do.

Take care....

hugs,

Annie...........who wanted to tell you I'd like to run up there and give you a swat in your Djibouti, but I won't!

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Expat: this is Cyg life we're talking about...not yours dear. It's up to him in the end...all we can do is offer advice for him to mull over.

But Cyg hun I stress again: Don't do it unless you're completely sure it is what you want to do with the rest of your life!

• Imbue
    Imbue

Cyngus,

Expat is right they will never reinstate you with conditions and you would have to be a pretty good actor to convince them of YOUR repentance.

LOL @ Lilacs I bet you would ...hahahah

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Aw, come on, Violet-anus, really how many religions are left in the United States that still practice child-sacrifice (denial of blood transfusions)and still spiritually 'kill' women for not screaming when raped?

I don't understand how people can stay away from this religion that is still one of the last few remaining pedophile havens in the US. It's amazing to me that there arent' thousands flocking for baptism every MONTH.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

LOL at the starting your own cult comment. I never heard Cygnus say that but my husband said it more than once.

Cygnus, no matter what you decide, you will have us here for support. I think, just like Violet, some people need a refresher course in JWism in order to break completely free. Once you're living it, you'll remember why you left.

I'm sorry about your wife. That must be really painful. If this religion would just stop tearing people apart.... Someday maybe huh.

I wish you well.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

uh, um, uh, Imbue, I wasn't going to ask for a rerun of last weeks viewing, really I wasn't That image will be with me for quit some time I do believe. Whew! ahhhhhh

I've known Cyg for quit a few years online so I know a bit of where he is coming from and felt he would feel comfortable talking to me.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • expatbrit
    expatbrit

Violet:

Yes it is Cygnus' life that is the subject of the thread. But it is upon the experience of our own lives that we base the advice we give to others, hence my little babble about me (me! me! it's all about me! lol)

Speaking of starting our own cults, have you ever read Hobbes, Violet? Jolly good explanations of human behaviour and greed and all that. There's probably some sex in there too, if you look hard enough.

Expatbrit

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Expat: some more info on that book please so I can go have a looksie....yes it is based on our own experiences that we tend to give advice! Didn't mean to make it sound like I was dissing you for it....sorry luv!

• Imbue
    Imbue

Yeah OK, sure Lilacs..hmm..I belive you *cough* OK

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit