I'm thinking of applying for reinstatement

by Cygnus 74 Replies latest jw friends

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Herbert ---

to believe that sepia-tinted three-legged virgins live on Mars
    Not three legged. Three breasted. Much more attractive.

LoneWolf

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Violet

Nice comments, and this is the kind of openness we exes need. Do what you need to do for you, not for everyone in the world.

Dont worry about others comments to you lass.

Cygnus

You know my opinion brother and I support you whatever. I'll be in chat as long as I can.

Let's see, three wives, seven concubines, nine slave girls, and twenty-seven black nazi female body guards. I've only got forty-five women to go and my cult is complete

Joseph James Frantz (My Given Name) Formerly of the North Olmstead (Cleveland) and Wooster Ohio Congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    Seosamh Seamus Ó Foirtchéirn (My Name by Birthright)
    Initiate Hyghlandyr (My Online Name)
    Aorthoir Rí Anbroc (My True Name)

Let's see, three wives, seven concubines, nine slave girls, and twenty-seven black nazi female body guards. I've only got forty-five women to go and my cult is complete

• Mazza
    Mazza

LoneWolf, I was really interested in some of your comments e.g.

I find
    continuity throughout, although I hope that you will not read into those words the thought that I know everything. I don’t.
    However, a dim outline of something vastly bigger than we are is beginning to come into view, and the little bits that I glimpse
    are utterly fascinating.

Please, too, do not read into this, that I feel I am some privileged character that has been given some special “dispensation of

holy spirit” and am trying to make some name for myself. That’s hogwash. Instead I feel like I am some wanderer that by sheer
    luck has found a beautiful canyon and am exploring some of its nooks and crannies. It seems that every time I wander around a
    corner there is something that makes me want to jump up and down and yell “Holy cow! Do you see what I see?”

I keep hearing stuff like this and am fascinated by it. I'm trying to understand what it is that believers feel they see? I might be a bit like Cygnus in that I have done 20 yrs of exdubdom and now I'm just wondering if I did throw the 'baby out with the bath water'. I doubt if you will read this so I won't go on about it. I have so enjoyed this thread - thanx to Cygnus for his drunken stuper or the insecurities that caused him to post it. My advice to him is get some regular aerobic exercise - it works wonders for the body and soul.

Marilyn [email protected]

• ITguy
    ITguy

Nothing in Buffalo...well you have Drew Bledsoe now...that should fill your void.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Hello, Cygnus

I've read enough of your posts on this thread to have a pretty good idea of your feelings. Our convictions are probably not far apart (certainly the part about golf!). On top of that I believe we are both pragmatic, which helps greatly toward resolving things as dealt rather than the way we'd have preferred them. As one weary human/searcher to another, we might have valuable experience and perspectives to offer one another given our backgrounds. My email is open if you want to undertake some private discussion. I know Friend trusted you, and we have that in common. Maybe we can talk sometime.

By the way, what you said about the effect of reading Stafford's latest book grabbed my attention. This too would be of interest for me to pursue your thoughts on as it stirs the bigger question of teleology and us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit