serious question for evolutionist,

by unstopableravens 220 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

your missing the point, its not about having a differnt opinion of what should happen to these ppl, its about twisting what i said about them coming to christ and wheather that changes if they get the death penality.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

and what about the wandering/seafaring koalas?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jh : i answered your question genesis 6:2o god brought tghe animals to noah

• LucidChimp
    LucidChimp

flying koala by buschwindroeschen

Obviously...

• cofty
    cofty

So unstop, have you thought of a serious question for "evolutionists" yet? We are on page 8 and still not seen one.

• DS211
    DS211

how did God bring them? If the continents were together i could understand. But if they werent...did the koalas swim over? Did god bring them in a boat?

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

> jh : i answered your question genesis 6:2o god brought tghe animals to noah

no you didn't answer the question, that's only half the journey. after all we don't see koalas in the middle east nowadays, and no evidence whatsoever that any ever existed there. "god brought them" to the ark and then what? how did they get back? god brought them back as well? are you serious? what was the whole point of the ark then? and don't you feel a bit stupid when "believing" such a thing?

• prologos
    prologos

The ark was never found . Obviously the Koalas drifted on a raft from the creaky, broken up timbers down the Euphratis and along to OZ.

The Euphratis like Eukalyptus. those timbers sprouted (like Moses' staff) and thats why we have those trees and koala food down under there now.

The raft was big enough to accomodate kangaroos too, and drifted north to drop of the pandas, that ate bamboo, which grew in the cracks of the raft.

Does this crack you up or help you unstopable.?

obviously these koalas were unstopable too.

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"The ark was never found." - prologos

God made the ark disappear. But, we shouldn't be surprised that the top "doug" removed the ark. After all, the guy was depressed after killing every man, woman, child, infant and unborn child on the planet (except drunkard Noah and company).

The ark was probably a painful reminder of this "unfortunate mood swing" (he is omniscience, he saw it coming) and was hence destroyed.

Ismael

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

the bible does not give more detail than what genesis 6 says, if the god of the bible is real, would it be that hard to believe he can bring and put whereever however?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit