serious question for evolutionist,

by unstopableravens 220 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
    jgnat

DS, have you watched the National Geographic earth series? Stunning.

• DS211
    DS211

aaaaah gotcha thanks...i still want to hear about dinosaurs

• jgnat
  • DS211
    DS211

no i havent ..ill have to do that

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jh: thats one of the reasons im not dogmatic about young earth belief, it hard to see adam and eve chilling with t-rex lol

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jh: as far as animals, from austrila, i do believe they were on the ark, how did noah gather animals from around the world, genisis 6:2o shows god brought them to noah.

• DS211
    DS211

But unstop god put them back? if they wandered back off the ark they just went back to their homeland? Was this before or after pangea? After im guessing since pangea dates back quite a ways more....i still think god exists i just dont believe everything men write...like the esrth having four corners....why wouldnt god reveal that is at least round if he didnt want them to know its a sphere....men could build pyramids right? If they knew god was real, him revealing truths like the shape of earth or what stars were would be a piece of cake....look at us now! Were arguing if god doesnt or does exist yet we discovered all fhese teuth of the universe...and many of these being men who dont believe in god or atlesdt dont show complete allegiance to hom.why would god put that info in their hands and not his true followers?

• cofty
    cofty

Unstop - Dawkins convered biogeography in detail in the book you claim to have read.

You didn't read it did you?

• bohm
    bohm

Lets say God caused the animals to go to the ark

Lets say they all arrived.

Lets say after the ark landed, they all formed small groups of animals that look strangely alike and went to their respective parts of the world to form the ecosystems we see

Lets say they all made the journey over the ruined planet to where they live today

Lets say the carnivores ate seaweed and whatever gunk they could find on the way

why on earth did they happend to go to areas of the world where their ancestors used to live such that we can dig up fossils of their distant relatives today?

• jgnat
    jgnat

ravens, how can I hold a candle to your opinion when I effectively changed it on a dime, by framing it in to your worldview? Your opinion doesn't matter. It's mush.

In case you've forgotten, you'd declared the knockout game thugs worthy of death. When I provided an example of a former gang member now a convert, you changed your mind and decided that these thugs may be worthy of redemption. That tells me that you don't logically evaluate information. You toss it against your worldview like velcro and take what sticks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit