serious question for evolutionist,

by unstopableravens 220 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bohm
    bohm

unstop: I notice you do not spend much time replying to the counter-points given on this thread. Just so we do not misunderstand each other, are you considering any of the arguments or am I simply talking with some random Ray Comfort one-liners?

• KateWild
    KateWild

are you considering any of the arguments or am I simply talking with some random Ray Comfort one-liners?-bohm

Fair point you make. hmmmmmmmmmm

Kate xx

• adamah
    adamah

USR said- " point is, god created you and if god was not real, than you would not be here."

Gotta love that kind of Xian presuppositional logic, offering only a CONCLUSION with words that merely resemble a valid argument!

Let's try rephrasing that presuppositional argument (based on the belief in God), except using the words of an evolutionist:

"Point is, you resulted from evolution and God is NOT real, and you ARE here."

There ya go, as we both offered unsupported claims (AKA conclusions), but the critical difference being that evolutionists can back up the claim with compelling supportive tangible evidence. You?

In fact, if 'God' IS thought of as 'the process of evolution', then why would anyone deny their 'maker'?

I suspect it's only because they want to deny 'God' so they can violate 'God's' laws, and make up their OWN rules (eg, perhaps they want to be an exception to 'God's' rule of "survival of those adapted to their environment"?).

Adam

• Stealth
    Stealth

Unstop: you see a painting you know it was painted by a painter. if you see creation you know it was created by a creator.

Sandro Botticelli, Claude Monet, Rembrandt, Edvard Munch, Pablo Picasso, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Vincent van Gogh.

What do these painters have in common? They are all DEAD!

Could it be possible that if there was a creator.... billions of years ago.... that it is now dead also? Why do creationists just assume that the creator would continue to live forever when nothing else in the universe does?

• DS211
    DS211

Unless God actually was not real but evolution was.....you must assume God is real to make that statement true unstop. Im not saying i dont believe in God but yea.

• DS211
    DS211

My post was an answer to this --point is, god created you and if god was t real, you wouldnt exist (paraphrasing mine)

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

bohm: i dont pick and choose what i will respond to, when your ona thread and 1o ppl are saying things i can only write back so some thoughts at a time, esp sense im at work

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

well, most people wonder how the two koalas hichhiked back to australia after the flood (caliber doesn't, i wonder if you agree with him)

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"you see a painting you know it was painted by a painter. if you see creation you know it was created by a creator." - unstop

I understand your point perfectly.

I will change my ways and from now on, this is going to be my philosophy of life.

I just have a problem.

How created the creator?

Because, using your logic, my new way of life, I see a creator and I know that somewhere must be a creator, Creator.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

mad: a painting is a painting because it was painted, Yahweh is not a creation because he was not created. every painting has a start , a time it was painted, just like every creation, but god is not in the creation side, he is not created, because hes not a creation

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit