serious question for evolutionist,

by unstopableravens 220 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
    jgnat

bohm, let's say none of them died along the way, either.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

unstop, so the two koalas that left the ark walked all the way back to australia?

• jgnat
    jgnat

What did the koalas eat?

• cofty
    cofty

They had 5 eucalyptus leaves each and they had to make them last all the way to Oz.

That's why marsupials have a pouch silly.

• bohm
    bohm

jgnat: ...or got lost for the matter.

must have been quite amazing to see the penguins waddle across the middle east and swim to antarctica...

Goddiditwith MAGIC!!!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnat: first off like so many ppl here, you took what i said and twist it. i said about the ppl who deseve the death penality, which i never changed my mind, i said you have a good point about them being able to come to christ after there crime, i however never said they still dont desrve the death penality. they still are accountable for the crime they did. i never said if they come to christ they should not die. before you say my opinion is mush, make sure yours is honest

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

http://500questions.wordpress.com/2013/05/23/46-how-did-marsupials-migrate-from-noahs-ark-to-australia-and-the-americas/

The koala sleeps or rests 22 hours a day and is completely arboreal . When it’s not resting, it’s busy filling up on yummy eucalyptus leaves (which are indigenous to Indonesia and Australia, but that’s another issue).

• jgnat
    jgnat

I don't need to twist. You barely hold the language together.

Post 2449 im sorry but they deserve the worst punishment life in prison or death penality.

Post 2455 i think the end result does not change anything, the intent is to do intense damage to another, its pure wicked

....flip....

Post 2463 jgnat: you have a good point, as a believer i want all to come to christ and repent and i would love that, even for these guys

So to reconcile these two suggestions, are you suggesting a deathbed conversion? They lose their life on earth but eternal delights await? Pure wicked becomes pure goodness? Thugs worthy of the worst punishment to brother?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnat: so as you see, i never said they should get off death row for becoming a christain, just like the man who was hung next to jesus who had a deathbed confession. i just ask before you throw me under the bus, you have your facts abou what i say correct. thank you

• DS211
    DS211

Sorry i still dont get it...unless God picked up each animal or instructed noah to sail to the appropriate places and drop them off or there was a space ship....hey!! Maybe the ark was a space ship!

....and was the world seperated into continents or Pangea? ......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit