First time poster

by kneehighmiah 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • flipper
    flipper

KNEEHIGHMIAH- It's really nice to have you here my friend . My story was very similar to yours in suffering unjust treatment from elders as well which caused me to stop attending 10 years ago after being in the JW organization for 44 years from birth. You are among friends here who have suffered similarly at the hands of this WT organization. Please know and be assured that we are here for you as a friend and support system. Hang in there, take care and we look forward to your insights

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

It's sickening what these clownbags do to people. Save yourself. Save your family. Grow a pair and be a man.

Best,

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

They . . . said that they'll wait until the new system to understand things.

Glad to hear many young people are NOT waiting to get a good education.

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole. Swallowing the Red Pill can be a difficult journey (to freedom).

Good luck!

Doc

• Comatose
    Comatose

Welcome! Tread carefully with others. I really look forward to hearing more stories from you.

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Welcome dude. If you're anything like me you'll be feeling surprised that you haven't been struck with leprosy for posting here . Guess what neither were any of us. And I'm not a drunkard or a murderous adulterer, just an ex elder, still in. Wish you were near me, or indeed anyone on here. I'd love to have a local friend that's in the tatt!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Welcome and you will find that the GB are not sincere bible students at all. If they were they would be throwing out most of their doctrines.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Welcome! Wonderful to have you here!

It's incredible for me to see the influx of new joining JWN.....Thank you for sharing your post

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

KneeHighMiah ... hahahaha ha! What a GREAT sense of humor you have! lol

Here comes #16th book of the Bible... Ne ha mi ah = Nehemiah

Do I win a prize???

Welcome to JWN.

LoisLane

• His Excellency

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit