First time poster

by kneehighmiah 47 Replies latest jw friends

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome kneehighmiah, What other plans do you have? Are you planning on attending college like your friends? Are you planning to do more independent research of the WTBTS? Life is too short slaving for a printing and distribution, and real estate holding corporation.

If you want to learn more about the WTBTS, I would recommend visiting websites like www.jwfacts.com, www.watchtowerdocuments.com, www.jwsurvery.org, www.freeminds2.org, and www.freedomofmind.com.

I hope that you continue to vent your feelings on JWN so that you can maintain your relationships with JW family and friends.

Best of wishes thinking critically for yourself.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Welcome!

I've sent you a PM.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Good for you on your 're-evaluation!' Initially it can be bitter,, but with time it becomes bitter-sweet and then sweeter and sweeter with time. The pain of disappointment lightens. The 'aloneness' can feel so strong, but reading books of ones Ray Franz and Hassan on mind control tactics and there are so many other books of ones who have left, each with their own story, but there is a similarity of these.

So many best wishes to your growth and quest of real truth and freedom of your heart and mind.

• tiki
    tiki

welcome to reality kneehighmiah....:) think carefully - research widely - think outside the box - the pieces will fall together. you are on the way - and you are experiencing cognotive dissonance. old patterns sometimes die hard, but freedom and self-esteem and exercising one's brain and free will are wonderful outcomes.

• tiki
    tiki

welcome to reality kneehighmiah....:) think carefully - research widely - think outside the box - the pieces will fall together. you are on the way - and you are experiencing cognotive dissonance. old patterns sometimes die hard, but freedom and self-esteem and exercising one's brain and free will are wonderful outcomes.

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Welcome to the board Kneehighmiah.

Serving as an elder is a real eye opener. I often think that if elders meetings could be televised, as many parliaments now do, then so many more R&F

would leave the "organisation".

From my experience, there are always one or two genuine loving and caring elders, who believe they can make a difference, but sooner or later, they

step down, completely disillusioned by what they have seen.

It is very commendable that you wish to help everyone you meet.

You'll find the support you need here on the board. Good luck.

jlp

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

A warm welcome to you . Please use the search function on this site to access the wisdom of 4.2 million posts .

On every subject relating to JWs . You will be surprised how many members are

Current and former

Bethlites

Missionaries

Pioneers

Elders

Your exact situation is very common . Just continue to do your research . You will find you have been

lied to because 99% of the critical info out their is true and accurate , easily fact checked . Especially JWfacts.com

• clarity
    clarity

Good morning Kneehighmia and a big welcome to you!

>

Lovely to have you here & I wish you great happiness on

this roller coaster journey!

>

You can breathe deeply now ...you made it over the hurdle!

>

Looking forward to hearing more of your story...

clarity

• FrankieGoesToHollywood
    FrankieGoesToHollywood

Youré on the path of spiritual recovery. Congratulations! Please check out the last letter from www.AnointedJW.org to the Pharisees AKA the "Governing Body".

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Welcome kneehighmiah, you'll surely find comfort here among people who know where you're coming from. There are a lot of people here who can help you and give you advice on the do's and don'ts as long as you remain 'in'. Good luck on your journey, it's gonna be hard sometimes, but the freedom tastes soooo good!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit