First time poster

by kneehighmiah 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Thor
    Thor

Hello and welcome Kneehighmiah!

I like that you are going to focus on being loving and helpful, what an idea

Mrs. Thor

• nugget
    nugget

Welcome. Be cautious how much you share that can be used to identify you if you wish to remain anonymous. That being said, people here understand what you have experienced and the doubts you have so feel free to share as much as you are able.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Welcome kneehigh. I haven't read all the posts, but want to urge you to find a way to leave and save those you can. I wish you the best.

Loz x

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome.

So glad you did get an education, and that you are now free to use that educated brain to think for yourself!

• jemba
    jemba

Welcome Shortie, its so good to have another enlightened 'elder' on here. I too love how you figured it out for yourself despite the daily brainwashing. Well done!!

• Inisc
    Inisc

Hey man, welcome! Nice to see another seeing thru the org.

It was seeing first hand that the elders were not appointed by or guided by Holy Spirit that made me think. Then add to that all the other things that I'd pushed to the back of my mind, the house of cards fell down from there.

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

How on god's green earith could you let yourself get trapped in that peice of shit organization. Get out now man. do not pass go. do not collect $200.

• twice shy
    twice shy

How disencouraging to hear of your treatment. They remind me of the scribes and pharisees by making the LORD's work burdensome no wonder they took the authentic bible account of John 7:53-8:11 that basically says "he that is without sin cast the first stone" out of their new bible. They would no longer have a basis for JC's or disfellowshipping as I'm sure that they all fell short before they pronounced that lot on a poor soul.

I'm new hear too and glad so many others are seeing it for all that it really is. A bunch of men belittling the sacrifice Jesus Christ made so that we all have an opportunity for our sins to be forgiven. They are so busy judging and scrutinizing a person's spiritual strength that they dont even take the time to offer the comfort offered at Mt 11:28-30 Come to me all you who are toiling and loade down and I will refresh you. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am mild tempered and lowly in heart, and you will find refreshment for your souls. For my yoke is kindly and my load is light." Anymore

smh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit