How can I stay motivated for field ministry?

by jgnat 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

I cant believe that three plus years ago I would have taken that question seriously. Thank GOD I am out of that cultish new world order religion.

• garyneal
    garyneal

You're a gem, jgnat. I should be taking notes.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Fernando wrote:

"Would you like to study the "good news" according to Paul with me? Would it be OK to start with the book of Romans dear?

I heard that more than half the Bible's references to "good news" are by Paul - do you think it is true dear?"

That is what turned me off because I can't stand Paul and how everyone looks to him and his writings as something great. Paul was not a prophet, he was just a guy who studied Israel history. He is and was not the leader of the Christian congregation.

• Elijehovah
    Elijehovah

The motivation for door-to-door will soar when the tribulation begins due to the slaughter of the last 10,000 to go to heaven. By releasing the power upon all 144,000 to come to earth and appear 40 days in flesh, the great crowd which has scattered and deserted the anointed will to their shock, and awe see and speak and walk 40 days with them, inspiring them to warn all that the asteroid impact that Obama has announced is indeed real and all must be told to ignore the martial law to sridgetay home because they must be at the base of the highest mountains ready to climb before that asteroid strikes. Those not there will not make it. They'll die, earthquakes, winds, storms, fire, traffic congestion, chaos, gun shootings, as the continents once again go under the oceans. The 40 days before impact will be the incentive to preach the word COME WITH US. The tribulation during the 40 days is from religion being wiped out and standing against government when the asteroid announcement is made. It is also a war against religion because they are the ones who get them to kill the assembly of Christ communion (the last saints). In return governments demand peace as Rome demanded on Jerusalem, but the churches pull out their guns, knowing it is armageddon. This is the tribulation. it is 40 days. The earthquakes, collapsing bridges, no escape to the mountains all comes after the astral impact where governments attempt to catch up to the fleeing great crowaded up all mountains. I wouldnt have faith in this scenerio, if i didnt have all history accounted from of all nations back to Noah, and even the angels ruling on earth before Flood back to Adam.

• jgnat
    jgnat

You are missing a few chapters of history, Elijehovah.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

If i was a still practicing JW all the new tracts etc. would make it hard for me to want to go out in the field service. Man there so ugly old fashion looking and downright boring not to mention written like their for 5 year olds. YUCK!

• freddo
    freddo

jgnat said "You are missing a few chapters ..."

That's not all he is missing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit