Yesterday's public talk.

by VioletAnai 62 Replies latest jw friends

• neyank
    neyank

My dear sister Violet,

How nice and thoughtful of you to once again pay us a visit
    and tell us how bad, bad, bad..we are.

You know, I am beginning to see how right you really are about the WTS.

I guess God really does want us to follow a man made and man run publishing corporation.

I mean, just because the WTS has made some false prophecies, and has gotten many of their teachings wrong, and has acted in an unChristian
    way it treats its members, doesn't mean they are not the true religion.

I mean just because the WTS tells its members not to read info from any other source but from them,and also not to question their teachings even tho 1 John 4:1 tells us to test the inspired expressions to see whether they originate with God doesn't mean they are not the true religion.

I mean just because the WTS has stated that they are the Faithful and Discreet Slave and God is using them to deliver His truths even tho they don't have one piece of proof to back up their claim and many "truths" the WTS has claimed to have come from God they (the WTS) have changed over the years doesn't mean they are not the true religion.

I mean, just because the WTS has taught things that cost people their lives ie :organ transplants and claimed the teachings came from God and then later changed their teaching on it doesn't mean that they are not the true religion.

I guess I can give you more examples but these will suffice for now.

What I'm trying to say is geeze, thanks for showing us how wrong we are for not blindly following this group of imperfect men that demand complete control over their followers even to the point of people dying
    because of the WTS false teachings.

Yes woe is us indeed.

Thank you sister Violet for showing us the light.

neyank

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

They said,

Satan has misapplied scripture to his own advantage

Since when did they start (mis)quoting Shakespeare in public talks, I bet the ying yang thought this was a verse of scripture he just couldn't locate for some reason.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• simwitness
    simwitness

Violet...

(I realize this may be useless, but I have to answer your question)

You said:

Where does it mention the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society in that scripture? Don't interpretations belong to God?
    Luke 21:8 says: (quoted from http://www.blueletterbible.com, KJV)
    And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.
    I did not interpet anything, I left it to you to interpet. You're response indicates 1 of 2 things:
    You did not read the scripture.
    OR
    You read the scripture and have no response, because you realize the implication.

I personally do not feel that that particular scripture leaves anything open to interpetation.

You also said:

By their fruits you will know them and if you have love among yerselves....well the true religion definitely ain't you lot, yer all miserable so and so's....
    When did we EVER claim to be a religion? To the best of my knowledge no one here has ever made that claim. If anything, the majority of us here realize that there is no "true religion" but only honest faith.

Secondly, if you ask 10 people (not JW or x-JW) on the street what "fruits" the WTBS has, I will bet that you will not get the answer you expect.

Again, follow you heart, and if you have doubts, patience will reveal all.

Do you have doubts? If so, they usually mean something, and you need to explore them.

• TR
    TR

Violent,

I see that I have to resort to spiritual terror here. You see, I'm demonized and have been for a while. I can summon the power of darkness at will.

You preach to us like you've got some kind of new "news". Well let me tell ya, we've all been there, done that. In your religious zeal for what you think is the "truth", you are spewing the same old lame WT crap that most of us on this forum had to wade through for years, until we finally pulled ourselves free from the cesspool of religious hypocracy that is known as the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

Now, you leave me no choice but to channel the dark spirit forces to you. You see, that is exactly what YOU are doing to US! We have freed ourselves from false religious enslavement, and all you're doing is trying to drag us back in! Fortunately, we know the tricks of the trade, and it won't work!

But you, YOU! You are subject to getting fire in return for your fire against us. Hold onto your shorts, Violent, get ready to ROCK!

TR- demonized today

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    The WT ascribes more power to Satan than they do God.

Dantheman makes a good point. Dubs seem to be in endless fear of Satan, yet the scriptures talk about him "fleeing" from us. Violet, can you really imagine the Almighty Father being in a struggle with one of his creatures? The WTS interpretation of Revelation 12 is that the woman gives birth to the Kingdom and it's snatched away to heaven out of the clutches of Satan. Can you really imagine that to be true? Jehovah had to snatch the Kingdom out of the clutches of Satan!

So much of Witness theology is like that. They haven't come to understand who God really is, the creator of time and space. He doesn't live in a place even though Joe Ratherflawed taught he could be found in the constellation of Pleiedes.

No wonder the WTS deny a direct link to God and tell the R&F that THEY (the WTS) are the go-between.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    By their fruits you will know them and if you have love among yerselves

Violet,
    I have a request. Would you please let me know the address of your local congregation as I'd like to let the elders there know what a loyal servant of the Kingdom you are. Perhaps I could show them some of your witnessing efforts.

Perhaps they will let you know how much love they can show you!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Neyank:

I mean, just because the WTS has taught things that cost people their lives ie :organ transplants
    Bah! You're obviously allowing your faith to be shipwrecked by trivialities, instead of keeping in mind the important things like which organisation uses the name Jehovah.

I recommend more field service and meeting attendance. Much more. And have you contributed lately?

Expatbrit

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Violet, I do appreciate your post at the beginning of this thread. I have known for some time that the WTBTS is a false prophet, but now that you have clearly pointed out the scriptures, I can see how the GB is actually being used by Satan himself to deceive people.....the false prophecies, the doctrines that cause death and pain, the blinding of JWs eyes to the reality of their situation. It is so much clearer now.

Your words have refreshed my soul. If I ever had doubts about my decision to remain free of the WTBTS, they are now gone.

Thank you!!!

Don't interpretations belong to God?
    This, too, is SO true. And, once again, you have bolstered my decision to leave the JWs as being the right one, since we all know that interpretations in the WTBTS are made by the majority vote of a committee. God has nothing to do with it.

Just a small suggestion for you, Violet. Live the life you have been given. Don't waste your current life by waiting for a future one that has been promised by Satan himself.

• neyank
    neyank

Brother Expatbrit,

Excuse me while I slap myself silly for not doing more, more and even more to further the WTS and its teachings.

How shalow of me to focus on such trivialties.(spl?)

If it wasn't for good brothers like yourself, I would probably just keep living in ignorance.

Thank you for setting matters strait.

neyank

• SYN
    SYN

Don't interpretations belong to God?

OH, REALLY. So, interpretations belong to God. Correct. So how does the Governing Body VOTING on matters of policy that affects people's lives factor into that, huh? You're digging your grave here, baby.

Let's start. You're ignoring my thread addressed SPECIFICALLY to you. That's what we in the "industry" like to call SHUNNING. (Shunning is another fine practice employed by the WTBTS to ensure homogenous patterns of thought amongst the programmed sheep, see! And no, homogenous doesn't mean what you think it means, my dear, please go look it up, it doesn't mean that at all, *OH SHIVER, EVIL EVIL APOSTATES WITH DEMONS ARE TALKING TO ME!*)

You, my dear lady, are a shining example of a devoted Publisher. I wonder how many thousands of dollars Brooklyn will make off you in your sad, gray lifetime as a Dub?

Be careful when you're walking down those streets and getting chased by Pit Bulls, there might be a DEMON around the corner, waiting to pounce!

The Watchtower is telling you to believe in demons this month, right? Oh, oops, my bad, some "New Light" just came out!

I think I'll post you my Smurf collection. That should scare the heebie-jeebies out of you!

You knew that you couldn't possibly post comments on a Public Talk on this site and NOT get attacked, and quite violently at that. Why don't you go and talk with all the other EXCITING Witnesses on GreatCrowd.net? I hear they have a new "What's your favourite ice-cream flavour?" thread going over there! The anticipation is killing me, it is!

Also, I love the way you judge Farkel's posts. Of all the people here, he alone has responded to everything you say with crystal clear reasoning (somewhat painful to watch at times, like a car accident!), which you have duly ignored. Wow, I think you're going to get a Gold Star from the Elders for that. Oh, damn, you're on an Apostate site!

You do realize that this is the "Sodom and Gomorrah" of sites, don't you? What would any self-respecting Dub want here? Be careful, Violet, you might just have to THINK FOR YOURSELF.

I knew it would come down to this eventually. I'm so sad for you that I can feel the tears welling up in my eyes. You're giving your precious, irreplaceable mind over to a book-selling business. You are far less than a woman now. No, now you have become a drone.

Now go back to your room and study for Sunday's Watchtower. Underline those paragraphs zealously.

I need a drink after all this. You've really hurt some people here, Violet.

Every religion is the One True Religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit