Yesterday's public talk.

by VioletAnai 62 Replies latest jw friends

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Have any of you realized that your arguments are just as repetitious as the jw's....well yer leading example hasn't been original for about 5999 years.....

• COMF
    COMF

Um... no, I never put those words in your mouth, hun.

Come, fill the cup, and in the fire of spring
    Your winter-garment of repentance fling:
    The bird of Time has but a little way
    To flutter--and the bird is on the wing.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

Violet has now entered the............................

*Echos*THE TROLL ZONE!*Echos*

• COMF
    COMF

She's just blasted, BG. Check this out. Read the content carefully, and as you do consider the posts that have appeared in this thread. Note the lavish use of invention and embellishment, coupled with the persecution complex. Don't miss the wildly off-base lunatic ravings at the end.

I just wanted to share what I thought and I think most of you just jumped down my throat without reading my whole posts or actually thinking about what I had to say....You are just too ready to get defensive...relax, get a massage and don't let me eat at you...I sure as hell won't be letting you guys get to me. In fact I find all this fuss quite amusing....who woulda thought lil ol insignificant me could bring so many to their knees screaming blue murder...maybe I hit a few nerves....ok, I'll apologize if I've been insensitive to anyone...I'll even do it personally...just email me with yer complaint and I'll endeavour to rectify the situation...I shoulda kept in mind that the whole world revolves around ex-jw's....

How about giving a voice to all the other exiles from other religions who have been treated like dirt.....

How bout blowing yerselves up for your cause...yer fanatical enough!

Conclusion: she's just having a drunken row with nobody in particular.

COMF

Come, fill the cup, and in the fire of spring
    Your winter-garment of repentance fling:
    The bird of Time has but a little way
    To flutter--and the bird is on the wing.

• Gozz
    Gozz

Okay now Violet. I know it's the end of the month and you haven't been out in Service. How do you count time, like the one spent on this thread? Do not misunderstand my reason for asking, because, I, like yourself, am very concerned about being truthful about all things, and fulfilling all righteousness... so there goes... close to month's end, do some preaching on Simon's board, read the posts, slowly, read again, do reply, type, carefully, slowly... count time... report time. How does one honestly count time?

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Simon,

How does one change one's name to "shit fer brains" on here?

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

VioletAnai, we ALL have choices. Do what YOU think is in YOUR best interest. YOU have to live with yourself, be your own person.

Guest 77

• Prisca
    Prisca

What I find interesting about Violet is that she has used the "F" word a few times on this board, and she uses a profile gif that uses the "F" word several times over.

Violet, are you aware that that kind of language is not permitted for JWs? You can't use that kind of speech any where, nor at any time.

So, just to practice if you really do want to become a JW, why don't you learn to abstain from swearing at all? And removing that gif from your profile would be a good step too.

• Celia
    Celia

Violet is having a blast in here !
    She sure is getting a lot of attention.
    The attention of bright, intelligent people, people actually using
    their own brain and mind... She is not used to that at the KHall or with the ladies coming over for her Bible study.

I do it, not for a reward but because Jehovah wills it, as stated in any bible and I'm willing to comply with his standards because I know he is the rightful ruler of us all.

So, what are his standards ? What does he want you to do ? Sell magazines and obey blindly a publishing corporation, strange....

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Violet,

Since you are gonna become a JW, Don't you know that JWs are not allowed to sites like this?

Also, Don't you know JWs are not allowed to used bad languages and curse words?

If you want to become a JW, that is your prerrogative. Believe me, the moment that you come here defending WatchTower Doctrines and Views, you will find a big opposition from us that not even your elders will be able to answer as we will question the validity of each doctrine that you and they will present here. I certainly know that you will get defensive when we ask questions and you'll take the questions as attacks.

So, go ahead become a JW. Just remember, you are not supposed to be here. Not my rules or the rules of this board, they are actually WatchTower Society's rules.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit