Yesterday's public talk.

by VioletAnai 62 Replies latest jw friends

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Where does it mention the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society in that scripture? Don't interpretations belong to God?

By their fruits you will know them and if you have love among yerselves....well the true religion definitely ain't you lot, yer all miserable so and so's....

• Satanus
    Satanus

Violent just begs to be hit so she can scream about being hit and what bad so and so's we are for hitting her like she asked us to. Violent is too busy attracting negative comments to answer any questions. I guess her way of convincing herself she is right is by soliciting attention to maintain her persecution complex.

SS

• tdogg
    tdogg

Hey V, want to light up one more fattie, you know just one more for the road? I'll roll it up, k?

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Sure why not...seeing as we are all high on our own ego's....I'll giv her a burl......

• COMF
    COMF

I'm a lot more prone to listen to the scoldings of a person who lives by the same rules they're demanding that I live by, than one who insists I have to do something but doesn't do it themselves.

V, have a quick look-see at the definition of "hypocrite". Then come back and preach at us after you've got your own life in order.

COMF

Come, fill the cup, and in the fire of spring
    Your winter-garment of repentance fling:
    The bird of Time has but a little way
    To flutter--and the bird is on the wing.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

That's the kettle calling the pot black (or is that green)!

Anyway...what the hell are you all getting so riled up for if you don't believe my tripe....just ignore it...

I just wanted to share what I thought and I think most of you just jumped down my throat without reading my whole posts or actually thinking about what I had to say....You are just too ready to get defensive...relax, get a massage and don't let me eat at you...I sure as hell won't be letting you guys get to me. In fact I find all this fuss quite amusing....who woulda thought lil ol insignificant me could bring so many to their knees screaming blue murder...maybe I hit a few nerves....ok, I'll apologize if I've been insensitive to anyone...I'll even do it personally...just email me with yer complaint and I'll endeavour to rectify the situation...I shoulda kept in mind that the whole world revolves around ex-jw's....

How about giving a voice to all the other exiles from other religions who have been treated like dirt.....

How bout blowing yerselves up for your cause...yer fanatical enough!

• COMF
    COMF

That's the kettle calling the pot black (or is that green)!

Nope. I haven't told you how to live your life. Haven't condemned you for anything. Haven't insisted that you live the way I do.

Have another drink, V.

COMF

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Hello again, Violet.

Listen, if you want to be a JW…..GO! GO!

Perhaps you would feel more support for your pro-JW stance if you went to a DB that only allowed active JW’s. They’re boring as all get-out, but hey, you can discuss all of the absolutely fine qualities of the WTS to your hearts content .

Now, I will set the record straight on a few things.

”My first post was a joke re cellulite and how it was a plus of being in paradise (or so I thought, man I hate cellulite) and pow, whock, bokko, I'm hit from all sides about how the perfect person would be hebrew, speak one language, all look like clones blah, blah, blah when we know that Jehovah created diversity in everything...”

This is the thread of which violet writes:

Actually it was your second thread, BTW.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=20649&site=3

In those days, I was GoldDustWoman, and am somewhat puzzled that you would interpret my responses to your thread as an “attack”. What I attempted to do was to point out the absurdity of the whole perfection/paradise thingy. Quite frankly, it took minimum scratching at the surface of that to accomplish that goal. It’s simply amazing what a little reason and logic can do, eh?

Were my responses strongly worded? Absolutely.

Did I attack YOU? Absolutely not.

In fact, I even stated “No offense” because I didn’t want you to think I was attacking YOU personally. However, anything having to do with perfection, women’s bodies, and the WTS will usually get a rise outta me.

I know you meant it to be cute. However, the under lying message and teaching of perfection/paradise is one that I find to be sinister. People are willing to destroy lives and families over it. That is not cute. Just like so much of the WTS, it looks and sounds so good on the surface. Just don’t question or think too much.

Andee

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Comf hun, putting words into my mouth......

• COMF
    COMF

Which words are those, hun?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit