this site sucks

by Hortensia 51 Replies latest jw friends

• chickpea
    chickpea

skipping the discussion to compliment the OP for a WIN!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Yeah Elizabeth Sladen as Srah Jane Rocked - mind, Billy Piper was good too.

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

>> this site sucks <<

Cathartic only to a point. Then flat out unhealthy.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Going to see Dr.Who 50th at the cinema on Saturday.

My favourite was Tom Baker, but David Tennant was good too. Anyone remember Ace? She was the best companion IMO. She always carried a backpack full of explosives and liked blowing things up.

Loved the remake of Battlestar Galactica by the way.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Narcissistic supply, I don't know whether you're referring to this thread or JWN. Either way, dude, don't you get the concept of a fluff thread?

As far as companions go, I liked Rose best until I saw the Donna Noble episode "Turn Left." What a good job of acting in that episode. I liked River Song, too. Will be interesting to see where it all goes next.

Thanks Chickpea!

• TD
    TD

I thought this thread was in apposition to the 'evil atheists on soapboxes' threads (?) Regardless, here are my votes for top three companions in order:

Romana #1

Leela

Donna Noble

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Well, yeah, I was making fun of the evil atheists on soapboxes thread and other threads of the "you people don't agree with me therefore you are evil" ilk.

And making fun of mythical skydaddies.

• TD
    TD

I watched An Adventure In Space and Time using a simple little extension to Chrome called Hola Better Internet. (Entertainment PC hooked to television)

It took about three tries to find a UK proxy that would work, but the show played without a hiccup.

I wouldn't use one of these VPN extensions for just anything and it is not, strictly speaking 'kosher' to access region blocked content like this. It was worth it for me though.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Not long to go now before Excel and a WHOLE DAY of Dr. Who special events... Hoping to say hello to another forum member as well...

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

oh - and you might want to check out google.co.uk for a funky Dr. Who. game on the front page

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit