by Hortensia 51 Replies latest jw friends

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Barbarella?

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Hortensia

You are absolutely right

It is time to branch out into more fascinating topics time travel, parallel universes, anunnaki if you've been a Jw you've already lived in a parallel universe and it's not difficult to step through the door and enter a new reality. Let the strange adventures begin.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

I am now embarrassed to have selfishly spewed out my atheism — totally ignoring the reality of Dr. Who that I amire and love.
    About love, I want to marry Amelia Pond — if anyone can help me with that...

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I think i tried the new Battlestar Galactica stuff years ago and wasnt taken with it, however I am downloading the blood and chrome movie at the mo in HD to see if it hits the spot.

• flipper
    flipper

HORTENSIA- Freaking hilarious ! You rock girl. LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Simon
    Simon

I think the one thing we can all agree on is we need more Clara !!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I am so jealous of all you folks who get to see the 50th when it's broadcast. I'll have to wait until the next day, I suppose, and pay amazon some absurd amount of money to see it.

Clara? Amy Pond? My favorite is River Song, although Rose comes in pretty close too. Of course, I'm not a guy -- I can see why the guys like Clara and Amy -- those cute little short skirts and those pretty eyes.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Braincleaned -- I think Amelia Pond is already married and living happily back in 1938 NY. You'll have to try your luck with Clara, although she's dead in some universe. I think she is, at any rate.

Does Cumberbatch's Sherlock remind you of Dick Tracy?

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

konceptual99

Off to the 50th anniversary event at Excel on Saturday.

Hey so am I! HAve booked the seats for two panels too.

Weird how so may JW's and Ex-JW's are Who fans. I wonder why?! From a JWs perspetive it's very atheistic and occasionally 'demonistic' "The Daemons", "Image of the Fedahl", "Stones of Blood", "The Impossible Planet" come to mind. Not that I'm complaining.

• TD
    TD

So what are the writers going to do about the barrier at 12 regenerations? Ignore it? Pretend it was never said? Come up with some clever work around?

Even a wibbily, wobbily, timey, whimey, nonlinear doctor is still another regeneration. Right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit