this site sucks

by Hortensia 51 Replies latest jw friends

• DJS
    DJS

Horensia,

Finally a rant I can agree with. Dr. Who is much more interesting.

• cantleave
    cantleave

WMF - The original Dr. Who? brief was to create a show that would appeal to both kids and adults.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

In fact I would suggest that much of the UK's sci-fi material has been geared to kids and adults. The US is more notable for producing films for adults - e.g Alien.

• stillin
    stillin

"FOUL!"

You're not talking about God, or not-God! How will all of the sheeplike ones out there benefit from the wonderful feeding program if the food is actually visible?

• cantleave
    cantleave

The Doctor is god!

• blondie
    blondie

Hortensia, I have it on BBCAmerica on Directv but will it be on line eventually? Do you have a friend who has access and make a party of it? Or someone who can record it and send you it (I'm challenged or I would do it)

• Etude
    Etude

Dr. Who? I thought he was on first base.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Abbott and Costello. Nice.

That routine reminds me of the definition of cricket for a foreigner....

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side thats been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay all out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Hortensia, I have it on BBCAmerica on Directv but will it be on line eventually? Do you have a friend who has access and make a party of it? Or someone who can record it and send you it (I'm challenged or I would do it)

There will be a torrent within seconds no doubt. As it is I have to record it as we will likely not be back from the 50th anniversary event in time to watch the episode on telly.

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

Witness My Fury, try battlestar galactica, the remake version. It has a nice lot of swearing and sex in it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit