More WT Propaganda: Low Paying Jobs are OK for Family Heads. Just "Don't Miss the Meetings!"

by Oubliette 68 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

LisaRose:

Why is the Watchtower so afraid for anyone to miss a meeting? Time control is part of cult indoctrination, it keeps people constantly busy trying to please a never satisfied organization, so they do not stop to question anything.

Not only is it about 'busywork', but it's also about maintaining 'group think'. The 'information' at JW meetings is extremely repetetive in nature ("end is coming" "do more" "world is evil" "jehovah is magical"). So much so that even the most mundane variation, such as a 'tract campaign', is considered a 'special announcement'. The somewhat delusional teachings need to be continually reinforced, because otherwise the rational part of the mind begins to see the ridiculous teachings for that they are.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"How are your classes coming? When do you graduate?"

Classes are a lot of work and stress, but I'm surviving. The WT boast that reading their magazines is the equivalent of a college degree is way off. You can't read The Awake! then go design a bridge, automobile assembly line, or a refinery. It would have been so much better if I would have done this 25 years ago. Such are the consequences of being misled by WT false prophecies.

2014 is going to be a huge year... not because it's a hundred years since 1914, but because it will be the year I finally get my BS. And I'll be able to get a career (not just "a job") that will pay well and have benefits.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I'm proud of you Billy, I'm proud of you.

You have a PM

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SCOTT77:

You got that right. They don't have the foggiest idea about life in the REAL world where responsible people go out to work. These characters live off charity. Why would anybody with an ounce of brains heed a word they say??

WAS BLIND:

To me, this is one of the biggest reasons JWs are undesirable and I have NO use for them. They are nothing but TAKERS.

The world would be better off without them.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

SMH at this thread.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

SPW/Miz shakes his head at this thread, amazing

but as we all have noticed he avoids like the plague the question of why he's here on this site., since he CLAIMS to be an active Dub

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ said the New System would be Here by Now........I`m flying to Hawaii tomorrow..

.................................Lying SOB`s!!............................................................LOL!!..

........................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Billy The Ex-Bethelite:

The WT boast that reading their magazines is the equivalent of a college degree is way off. You can't read The Awake! then go design a bridge, automobile assembly line, or a refinery.'

Waaay too funny!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Stand for Pure Worship:

SMH at this thread.

SMH at SfPW.

You don't understand why people enjoy celebrations. You don't understand practicality, self-sufficiency or financial security. You don't understand why people don't fall for Watch Tower's empty 'promises' of the magical 'end' coming 'soon'.

What has that crazy religion done to you?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

SFPW shakes his head but doesn't respond to questions. Please see my questions for you in my Post 1621 of 1629 on the first page of this thread.

If you can't or won't answer the questions please refrain from commenting. Otherwise we'll have to conclude the only reason you just shake your head is because it's empty and that's all you can do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit