They Stole My Sign!

by silentlambs 43 Replies latest jw friends

• one
    one

make a new one and isntall a tracking device.

or make a new and put on top of your car

use flashing cristmas lighting around the frame.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Bill,

The funniest post I have seen today.
    The last one: "Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Keep Taking My Signs?
    www.silentlambs.org" had me laughing out of control.

accuracy

You ask "Why do you ass-u-me that it was one of Jehovah's Witnesses"?
    In view of the gossip, slander, and negative attacks perpetrated by the witnesses it is a logical ass-ump-tion. Maybe no evidence that he could go to court, but definitely a logical assumption.

Jst2laws

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

**Last night evidently, someone took the sign. Now I live one mile from the Kingdom Hall, do you think it could have been JW's? Who else would want a sign with "no child molesters" on it? I will fill out a police report which might get a litte publicity in the paper. For those at WT reading this I just want to say, "Thank you for the extra publicity and now I can get a bigger sign."**

-------------
    I guess you see and hear only what you want to.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Go for it Bill!

RTFLMAO @ gsx1138

hugs,
    j2bf

• alamb
    alamb

I live 2 blocks from the hall and my sign is 3' square. It has the website and the WT-ABUSE telephone number on it. The first week it was up I sat on the front porch and waved. After that, they all get whiplash trying to look the other way. It's pretty funny from this side of the sign.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

alamb,

Now I wish we would have bought that lot across the street from our Kingdom Hall.

Jst2laws

• anewperson
    anewperson

Do report it as property theft. I think a guy at http://www.passmeby.com has door stickers and signs, though anyone can easily make their own too. Think maybe Bill's got some too.

One single person going to a convention can print up "See silentlambs.org! 1-877-WTABUSE" in the thousands, they'd be so tiny and leave them all over the place. Put them in a big fan overlooking the crowd, then when it blows air they'd fly all over!

Wow, those thieves are inspiring some nifty ideas! We ought to thank them, eh, Bill!

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

bill!
    ya know what?! we used to have little wooden smurf thingies in the garden in our backyard.. one day they went missing and i'm still *convinced* it was the JWs next door who took 'em.

anyways, keep putting those signs out! BIGGER and bolder !!

let me dream inside you

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

'Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Keep Taking My Signs?
    www.silentlambs.org'

Bill, please put that one up, too. Perfectly classic.

ashi

• teejay
    teejay

Could it have been teens out on a Friday night, being mischievous? Does it HAVE TO be “they” (a JW)?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit