They Stole My Sign!

by silentlambs 43 Replies latest jw friends

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

I have a sign in my front yard on a main highway. It reads, "No child molesters, www.silentlambs.org".

Last night evidently, someone took the sign. Now I live one mile from the Kingdom Hall, do you think it could have been JW's? Who else would want a sign with "no child molesters" on it? I will fill out a police report which might get a litte publicity in the paper. For those at WT reading this I just want to say, "Thank you for the extra publicity and now I can get a bigger sign."

I think I am going to be more direct, it will read:

Do Jehovah's Witnesses Protect Child Molesters?
    www.silentlambs.org

Now if that gets taken I might have to get one that reads:

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Keep Taking My Signs?
    www.silentlambs.org

The fun continues.

• ChiChiMama
    ChiChiMama

No one but a JW would care if that sign was there.

I guess it's okay to steal as well as lie to protect WT!

ChiChi

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Go for it Bill!!!!

Do Jehovah's Witnesses Protect Child Molesters?
    www.silentlambs.org
    BEAUTIFUL SIGN! Id put it in my front yard!

Please tell me you WILL get this sign. When you do, I would like a picture of it.

Admire your work Bill. Never give up!

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I'm lol'ing at the thought of the JW's (if it was them) gnashing their teeth at your sign and plotting their mission of righteousness to steal it.

Perhaps you could get one of those little surveillance cameras advertised on Yahoo popups for next time. Catching Jw's stealing your signs on camera would be a blast.

Expatbrit

• Solace
    Solace

You live within 1 mile from the kingdom hall and you posted that?
    Cracking up!!!
    Well, at least they only stole your sign and didnt start it on fire or bust out your windows.
    The only people around here who posts signs are anti-abortion etc. They only got in trouble once when the sign was larger than the city ordanance permited.

• Valis
    Valis

Hey Bill, maybe you could slip a note on the back of your sign for them to read after shanking it from your yard....maybe something about how theft is a sin and so is hiding pedophiles...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Bill,Why Do Jehovahs Witness`s Keep Taking My Signs?LOL!Man,if you ever put up a sign like that,you`ve got to take a picture of it and show us.That is just too dam funny...OUTLAW

• ChiChiMama
    ChiChiMama

I was just thinking,today is Saturday and I can just picture a car group of sisters pulling up and snatching that sign.

I can just see their excitement and laughter thinking they've really done something.
    All the while deluding themselves, thinking Jahs spirit was backing them!
    Ugh! I think I'm gonna be sick!!

ChiChi

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Well that kind of action is considered acceptable. All of you may think it is funny but this scripture clearly states why it is acceptable to steal an apostates sign.

1st WTS 3:4-7 4. All praise be to Jah! 5. For you knoweth because the Lord Jesus Christ sat upon the mountain and spoke these words to his apostles who had just finished with his sponge bath. 6. "For I say to you. Anyone who shall make a sign that doth contain facts shall be subject to having that sign torn assunder. 7. They shall suffer the wrath of elderly women in minivans."

Actually now that I read it it is kinds funny.

Dear Lord, please save me from your followers.

• accuracy
    accuracy

Why do you ass-u-me that it was one of Jehovah's Witnesses who took your sign, unless that would be some sort of silly vindication for you?

Jehovah's Witnesses are not the ones in the news now focusing on pedophilia. The perpetrator may just as well have been an irate Catholic.

Or anyone. Pedophiles do not all belong to one religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit