Circuit Overseer who gave talk at Twickenham is DIsfellowshipped

by usualusername 62 Replies latest jw friends

• usualusername
    usualusername

Evening

I have it from 1st hand (or second) that A Circuit Overseer who gave a talk at Twickenham in August 2013 has been disfellowshipped.

My dilemma? Do I reveal his name? Do I reveal why he was disfellowshipped? Even with public forums like this there is some value in privacy.

Just interested in your opinion if I should reveal more information...

UUN

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

usualusername - Pls reveal his name, we are very very interested, what led to it?, pls divulge more info

• usualusername
    usualusername

His Excellency

Lets say he wants to come back. How would he feel his dirty laundry being aired here?

Him being disfellowshipped fine. The reasons why is tricky for me. I knew him as he was in the same hall as me in the past.

Tricky

• cantleave
    cantleave

Please PM me the name - I probably know him

• wasblind
    wasblind

FRIENDLY WARNING : Make sure the things you say are true, if not, you might risk bein' sued for slander

Especially if you use a persons true identity

• suavojr
    suavojr

The why even start talking about it? If it was not for TTATT, then it is same the blah, blah, blah. He will still think the Borg is the Truth

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Can you PM me the name please? I was given the same info but no name.

For legal reasons, you should not reveal the name on this site.

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

OK. conceal the name and let the cat out of the bag. At least say something more. provide more info... waiting

• Giordano
    Giordano

i'm more interested in the reason he was DF.......... hopefully it wasn't something common. I'm looking for something to tell my wife about over martini's.

What other reactions have you heard?

Spill on the reason EX, PM on the name to those that may know him.

That's my 2 cents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit