The murmuring phase is the beginning of an ex-JWs progression towards fading.

by Stand for Pure Worship 77 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

what happened after Korah and his follower's disposal following their attempt to use syrup

Is this a trick question?

ANS: I think their hands got all sticky. (I didn't even realize they had waffles or pancakes. Just manna.)

doc

• Watchtower-Free
  • Jeffro
    Jeffro

Stand for Pure Worship:

It's also strange considering the fact that, The Truth doesn't change
    Instead of focusing on keeping up to date and accepting the adjusted understanding of God's organization, they choose to focus on the imperfections of those presenting the modified truths

Idiot. With that kind of 'logic', it's little wonder you couldn't offer anything sensible on the thread about Jeremiah 29:10.

• Watkins
    Watkins

According to the way SFPW throws out false accusations and then ducks and runs for cover without addressing anyone else's posts by discussion - he's a 'drive-by' wt apologist, the worst kind. Reminds me of posters 'Gareth' and 'The Mad JW'.

I won't be wasting anymore of my time posting on his worthless topics. There's plenty of information on TATT for him to read if he desires to know the real truth.

Done and done. W

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Stand for Pure Worship:

The murmuring phase is the beginning of an ex-JWs progression towards fading.

I'd have to say the thinking phase is really the beginning of waking up from demented JW beliefs.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

That is probably true, he could even be Gareth for all we know. I have read his drivel on Topix. I still like to post though, because there are many people who read these threads, even if they don't comment. Since SFPW is repeating the Watchtower "party line" it's, it an opportunity to refute these half truths, lies and made up facts. SFPW may not even read these, it appears he does not, but others might.

The point I was trying to make in my previous post was, that as someone who learned to be honest, to stand up for truth, and to do what is right even if it is hard (all learned as a JW), I could never, in good conscience, be part of the WTBTS organization again. I don't see how anyone who has a shred of honesty could, after learning how many lies they tell. Any one who does is NOT standing for pure worship.

That, to me, is the heart of it.

• Watkins
    Watkins

That's very true, LisaRose .

Some people are better at refuting the wt line - they have more patience and don't get frustrated so easily. I get REALLY frustrated when direct questions get ignored repeatedly - it's like talking to a wall, but expecting a reply! (Is there a real person in there???)

I've tried to reason with wt apologists for 10+ years and I'm tired of being frustrated with the same ol', same ol'. Thank God there are new eyes being opened to TTATT everyday and they'll step into my worn-out shoes.

Keep on keepin' on, all you stalwart fighters against wt lies - YOU ROCK! (and I love you and support your efforts!)

W

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Never forget - i will never allow myself or my family to forget what was done to us by the criminal cult of the WT JW's. The way they "reason" is just a container of crap; thanks for the reminder, @standsforpureworship.

I ran into a JW a few days ago in town, who used to greatly intimidate me. As I answered her greeting, I realized I felt totally indifferent to her. No dislike of her or worry about her opinion of me, just nothing. I think that indicates healing and progress out of the mind control, for which I owe a huge debt to the help I've received here on this forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit