The murmuring phase is the beginning of an ex-JWs progression towards fading.

by Stand for Pure Worship 77 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

"adjusted understanding" and "modified truths".....

LOL!! You are an awesome apostate. You have to be having so much fun!! Borderline brilliant.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

"Modified truths" is good, but here are some of my favorite expressions that the WTS has used in describing the false things they use to teach as truth....

"past truths"

"cherished errors"

"formerly cherished views"

"an expressed opinion"

So to use another WT expression, you could say "The Truth" = "inaccurate concepts".

What can I say, I am just not humble enough to accept "The Truth".

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

SFPW: I think for many here, if they can conquer their tendency to disregard humility in place of embracing a critical attitude, they may be able to remain within the Christian congregation.

Maybe the GB should "conquer their tendency to disregard humility" and admit they have absolutely no idea what Jesus meant by the word "generation" and that they are completely at a loss to explain when Armageddon may, or may not, be coming.

Maybe then, "they may be able to remain within the Christian congregation."

Get the clue.

You're being duped and you refuse to admit it because then you would have to be humble and admit you've been fooled and you are wrong.

It's so much easier to blame us.

But you miss an important point: We know better. That's why we left. It's not us that's wrong, it's you.

It takes courage to admit you were/are wrong. We have that courage. The GB members do not. What about you? What will YOU do?

We conquered our arrogance. Will you?

• DS211
    DS211

Oh my my my sftw has started standardizing all people outside the WT again...typical. Tonight at the meeting i heard the same things "people i. The world do this but we are better" yadda yadda bs bs. Typical mind control

• prologos
    prologos

tell us SPFW: do you believe that The earth swallowed the "REBELS" on cue? and the other miracles starting with the talking snake?

Stories on which WT theology is based, it's demand for obedience?

If you read the posts, you must realize that there are serious researchers contributing here, and

what you categorize as "murmurings" are the result of carefully analized anomalities in wt writer's questionable contributions in the search for truth.

There are other, bigger organisations that make similar claims, pulling on the heartstrings like you do. Be aware that mankind has flouriched because of what you would like to call "murmurings"

How will you keep the old wine bottle .INC from leaking, deflating? with all the ferment that you are not aware of?

to counter your favoured example,-- Korah, (probable invented and written by Moses himself, 4st of Moses) look at your list of "god's servants", most were railing aginst the establishment, a honored tradition of innovators.

we give you an A for sincerity, work on research.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

It's also strange considering the fact that, The Truth doesn't change

Ask yourself this, if Russel & Rutherford were ressurected today, and they spiritually did exactly as they did when they were 'gods mouthpiece' in their own time, would they still be in good standing, or would their 'spirit directed' way of doing things, be viewed as apostate by today's WT given how much its changed over the years?

How many times can you change your interpretation, of the truth and still refer to it as 'the truth'? It took them 100+ years to even identify who the faithful slave is? It's amazing that anyone still believes these clowns.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

"Likely he was reflecting upon what happened after Korah and his follower's disposal following their attempt to use syrup God's chosen mediators, Moses and Aaron."

Haha! Are you for real? Jesus, get a dictionary buddy.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I was in the WT/JW religion for close on six decades. I was never in the Christian Congregation. Such a body, if it existed would teach nothing but Truth.

Jesus said "I am the Truth....". The JW/WT "religion" never had the truth, and still has not.

It is an Organization founded on lies, and maintained by lies.

That is why I could not stay in it, I am a lover of Truth.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

SFPW, hi! I,ve not had chance to post much lately, but I do enjoy your posts. Can you answer a question for me? I have just read Jude and I cant seem to see where it says 'governing body'. Can you help me out?

Cheers!

• tornapart
    tornapart

The rejection of Jesus Christ as mediator to me is enough for me to go.

You mention Korah and his followers.. always used by the society as saying we are going against God because we go against his organisation.

But let me ask you... who is the Greater Moses? It is JESUS CHRIST! (Heb 3:1-6) To me this means that they are putting themselves in the place of Jesus. They have now become our mediator.

For me, this has got nothing to do with letting Satan in. But everything to do with seeing the way they have demoted the Son of God!!

I cannot follow a group of men who have changed the gospel and turned themselves into an idol. I would rather obey God than a bunch of men!

Oh.. and BTW... my username..... that is how I felt on discovering the REAL TRUTH! Fading is a nightmare. It hurts... badly. But I do it for my Lord and Master JESUS CHRIST!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit