im turning in my letter friday,

by unstopableravens 69 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Laika
    Laika

lakia: awesome! where do you fellowship now?

Hi unstopableravens, mostly at an anglican church in London. All the best with whatever you decide to do with your JW family, if you decide to post your letter, I look forward to reading it. :)

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

If you have no family to lose, then do as you please.

Its following the rules of the WT, but may be you want

to "say something" to them. Any information or opinion or

research you give them will be used against you of course.

But if you already have your eyes on a better place then make

the clean break, at least its honest.

• dazed but not confused
  • unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

village: my family situation is very complex , thats the hardest thing about all this, its not black and white at all. thanks for your support

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

well, you still use the same flawed reasoning (and i hope that'll cause some cognitive dissonance).

1. when someone (cofty) says he's been there done that, you say he's not a real scotsman.

2. when someone (mormons) feels the same way you do but has a bit different beliefs, they are from demonsĀ® (ring ring).

3. you are of course following jesus and everyone who believes something different than you do of course doesn't follow jesus the right way.

cmon, you were able to free yourself from a cult, don't shut down your logical reasoning skills just yet.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

hofer: point one) as far a cofty i was showing him that it is illogical to say he had the spirit of god and than claim the spirit never existed. point two)

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

it's not illogical at all. you believe it's not logical because you believe you got the absolute truth. i bet you thought pretty much the same when still a JW.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

the mormons and etc teach a differnt jesus than the one in the bible, so its not a small differance its another gospel, like paul warned of in gal 1 point three) there are many who believe differnt than me on things whom i would say are christian for example i am reformed and there are christians who are not, i believe post trib rapture many believe pretrib. we are all bothers and sisters in the faith. so i don t believe one must believe as i do

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i believe there is aboslute truth but i dont believe everything dogmaticly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit