im turning in my letter friday,

by unstopableravens 69 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

unstopable, so you just left one absolute truth® to run into another of those absolute truths®? well, whatever floats your boat i guess... but i gotta tell you, this sounds so familiar...

and for the record: you can't leave "on your terms". it's their terms either way.

tell us how you shared your experience in your new congregation. erm. church.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: postive change in what way? if there is a muslim who changes and no longer yells at his wife or whatever, and yet he has not come to faith in jesus and does not repent to and believe the gospel than it is not of god. thats why we are to test the spirits as 1 john 4:1 says because many false prophets have some into the world ,deny that jesus has come in the flesh. that is the test ,the muslim who denys that jesus christ came into the word(john 1:14) does not have gods spirit

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

lakia: awesome! where do you fellowship now? and

• cofty
    cofty

The chains are a little bit longer than in the Watchtower but they are still mental chains.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

hofer: i truth i run to now is christ not an organization!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

hofer: i gave my testomony about a month ago at the church, and i had a ten min or so question and answer about jw, it was nice. to be honest i really love the church i go to.

• cofty
    cofty

truth i run to now is christ not an organization!

That is what all christians say. JWs say they serve Jehovah not an organisation. We all know its bullshit.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

you know, looking at it from a little distance they all look the same. well, catholics at least got a little coolness factor and sometimes even are intellectually honest. but evangelicals and jws and mormons.. strange you can't see the parallels, just read again what you wrote up there.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: aww huge differance jw believe you must belong to the jehovahs witness religion to serve jehovah, real christians do not believe membership in a religion can add anything to our salvation

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

hofor : what did i write that is similair to mormons or jws?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit