im turning in my letter friday,

by unstopableravens 69 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
  • unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i have come to crossroads where i can no longer be a fader, i have to turn in my letter, after firday at somepoint i will post the letter on here.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Don't do it.

Dont't give those 8 delusional men in Brooklyn any more power than they already have?

Also, what makes you think that you're accountable to men?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i agree im not accountable to any men, however i have to for family reasons, each situation is differnet and in mine at this point turning in the letter is whats best

• Scott77
    Scott77

Jesus said, you cannot serve two masters. I think, this is good for you.

Scott77

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

scott77 i agree one of the factors is im getting baptized at my church sunday, and i dont want any ties at all the the k-hall

• cofty
    cofty

Is it wise to be getting baptised with so many unanswered questions?

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

While I agree with Calebs Airplane, you must do what’s right for your situation. I think if forced, I would turn in a letter if they try to set up a JC meeting. I don’t agree with giving them any acknowledgement of power but if forced, I would want to go out on my terms.

On the other hand I may just ignore them and get Df’d. Either way it’s essentially the same result. I’m a little surprised it hasn’t happened yet because we aren’t hiding the fact that we are now celebrating holidays.

Good luck. Let us know how it works out.

P.S. GO BRONCOS!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

dazed: thanks and i cant really talk trash about the broncos at the moment lol and cofty : questions? not really just because i dont know everything does not mean i dont know what and why i believe as i do.

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

Tell them to go to H_LL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit