Can the jw organization be reformed?

by wannaexit 122 Replies latest jw friends

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

I'm an outsider so take what I saw with a grain of salt. I'm only going by that which I understand. I hold myself responsible for my own theological interpretations and pray for the Holy Spirit to guide me.

That said, to me, you're asking if something that started off as a corporation that used religion to make money can become a religion.

IMHO, no.

It's a corporation leveraging religion to make money. The acquistion of the product is POST-mortem so they can claim any craziness they want to keep a person trapped in their insanity.

There's no such thing as a post-mortem money back guarantee and dead people cannot sue for false claims.

What a safety net, huh.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Why would you want to reform something that never had it right in the first place.?

smiddy

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

yes,even you,tell part of the truth.......but you are too tied up with ideas of the past!!

Your ideas are no longer current, I speak of today's reality in the people of God.

Has opened a new phase......THE HEALTY PART of the true organization of God,is living and active

THE DISEASED PART of the organization has its days numbered.

THIS IS IT (HOW)

OH.....you have to compliment me to write in your own language

OK

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

LaFrancia... do you know what the problem is? The organisation you are trying to protect sees YOU as a cancer since you are not following their doctrine and rules. Reforming is useless unless you want to become a religious leader yourself and be part of the sickness of the society

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

LaFrancia: I could ask you in PM, but I will ask her: WHAT IS THE HEALTHY PART OF THE ORGANIZATION?

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Here’s a bit of Biblical wisdom that answers the question: “That which is made crooked cannot be made straight, and that which is wanting cannot possibly be counted.” (Ecc 1:15 NWT)

Another scripture comes to mind: “But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell.” (2Pe 3:13 NWT)

God must make everything new “and in these righteousness is to dwell.” That means that there is no righteousness now. So, Jehovah’s Witnesses, as an organization, like all earthly organizations, cannot survive. Many prophecies point to this (cf. Dan. 2:44; 12:7; Zech. 13:7, 8; 14:1-3; Rev. 11:7, 8, 18; 19:11-21).

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Is the JW-cult going to drop away or are the cult leaders able to transform the teachings to a more acceptable and people winning teachings?

The answer is simply the cult is going to be washed away by the time and people flood.

According to sources available on the net, the earth today contains about 8.500 000 000 (8,5 billions) of humans. The average population increase is roughly 1.1 % per year. That gives in or about 9,35 millions (9.350.000 )new earthly human beings to preach to for the witnesses per year. The WT society claims that all their preaching works of 7.000.000 (7 millions) witnesses result in 1.2% increase or growth in numbers of witnesses (in some countries even reduced) 7 million times 1.2% means that the number of witnesses starting to preach to all these 9.350.000 new human beeings is 1,2 % times 7.000.000 is 84.000 !!!

The history is full of cults that just time will drown away, look at the talibans, amish, kelts, the Viking cults, a.s.f.

Time is the worst of enemies a cult can have. Time is a snare and rackets for The WBT.

Bugbear

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

they may have reformed their coperate structure to a very modern style but that makes very little difference to the destructive doctrine and policies in regards to their dreadful child abuse policies, unbeleivable hypocrasy and double standards in regards the constant condemnation of the so called "churches of christendom" in which they unknowingly are a paid up member of. All the while they have this egotisticle, arrogant, power hungry Papal like adusive rule from their despicable Governing Body I see no reforming, if anything I see a tightening up of their destructive policies.

• emeth
    emeth

@bugbear get your facts straight. First of all there are about 8 million publishers. Second growth is higher than 1.1% Most of the years its above 2% last year it was 1.9%

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Emeth, how many hours does it take for a R&F JW publisher to bring a cold call to baptism? isnt it a 1000 odd hours? as Bugbear says time will probably destroy them, is growth in tin pot 4th World skint African countries any great progress?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit