Can the jw organization be reformed?

by wannaexit 122 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

LaFrancia: if the Italian reform team successfully manages to implement the reform strategies--I will eat pasta every day for a year :)

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

NewYork44M- the points of reform are not my ideas. I do not for one minute believe this organization will change for any good. I only translated for LaFrancia. These ideas are his and his reform group in Italy right now.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Which is exactly my point, Wannaexit. There is no reason for reform. There is no reason for transparency. All effort is to control, not because it benefits the rank and file, but because control is the only stragegy that will preserve control of the financial resources.

I repeat my comment. The only thing that matters is the money.

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

Pasta is good ,you not have problem to eat pasta

• integ
    integ

EMETH,

You are delusional.

First off the religion you stick up for on here would disfellowship you for even being here commenting and you know it.

Secondly, todays truth is yesterdays apostasy...you know that too.

It's a religion that says it's okay to lie. A religion that calls itself "The Truth" and has been claiming that title for years...even thought they admit that many things they taught while calling themselves 'The Truth" really wasn't "The Truth" or else they wouldn't have had to change it.

Truth is Truth. Period.

You and the WTS have a twisted definition of what "truth" means.

And the witnesses say "the world" is "tricky"?

Gimme a break.

You want God to be this mean judgemental entity who would kick you out of his club simply because you didn't believe EVERY SINGLE THING that a group of imperfect humans teach you...even though these same humans admit they have been wrong many times in the past.

God is not in need of anger management classes.

• mind blown
    mind blown

One lingers on reform due to delusional hope in the religion. I know. I was one of those delusionals. I have now come to grips with reality of the true nature of the money machine and evil men.

WTS reform would be like trying to reform major banking cartels, high powered corporations, manipulative stock market practices, oil cartels, etc. Unless, you have in your grips a weak link, like proof of out right of money laundering, inside stock trading, business fraud, etc., there will be no true reform. Many JW's don't realize the WTS was built on fruadulent business practices by it's founder and was set up to success that why. Check Russells courtroom trial documents.

There are men behind the curtain, shareholders, who hold much power. The aging GB have no fight in this race, and I'm sure young future GB members are being groomed as we speak to continue the sham.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

In most organized religions there always are a small segment that would like to see certain reforms

on certain doctrines ... BUT !

In this particular religion everything is strongly held in power and control by the leading hierarchy known as the GB members.

Any outside intervention in opposition to doctrines get quickly thwarted by this group and closely adjoined underlings.

Even each member has to watch himself carefully for any suspicion of disunity.

Now add the fact that this particular religion was started by amateurish bible theologians, a clothing salesman and a lawyer

running and operating their own publishing house and you one have one screwed up religion of sorts.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

The organization cannot be reformed for the good.

It is the way it is because the system works for those at the top.

• tornapart
    tornapart

I read a lot of the articles on 'anointedjw.org' and these brothers are working towards a reform of some kind. It seems that there is some success 'from the bottom up' as LaFrancia said. There seems to be a large number of JWs waking up to the problems amiss in the organisation and are beginning to speak out.

Will it actually work to tip the balance? I'm not sure if doctrinally it will. However I can also see problems financially. Because of the economic situation brothers just can't afford to give much anymore. If the governments decide to forgo the tax exemption it could mean trouble. If the R&F see the WTS struggling financially it could lead to a breakdown.

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Sorry for not have been able to watch this site for a week.

My figures where wrong. I just took what I had in my brain for the moment. But they where not "that"wrong. The basic stand.

about 90.000 witnesses are challenged to witness to 9.500.000 new humans born every year. The ratio today is at least 1000 hours to witness to get a new babtism. Yove got to have a deep believe to think that this is possible.

If you look at it from a human point of view. You will find an impossible god. A god that will destroy, kill, murder, about 9.400.000 newly born people every year becouse he has settled a time for harmageddon. No matter if they are children, mothers, fathers, teenagers, trying to understand the "Bible" or just ignorant atheist. They are all evil humans that doesn´t like they way he is trying to leed the world. It remainds me about Abraham, who was ordered to kill his son Isak, just to proof that he loved god more then his son?!"!!

Sorry to say i dont want that kind of a god.

Bugbear

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit