GAH!! AGM!!! >:( (Or "Grumblecakes is Disgusted")

by grumblecakes 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Yeah I'm curious about key passages, but John 1:1 ain't one of them. I am 100% sure it hasn't changed, nor does it really need to. It simply doesn't matter.

17:3.....that is an interesting nod to those that have criticized the translation for a while no?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL @ Outlaw!

How many NWT bibles would I need to rip apart to reupholster my office chair with their nice grey covers?.....BTXB

LOL!!@Billy!!..

I`m still Ripping the Covers Off my New WBT$ Bibles..

I`ll let you know..

............................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

Ok Im having trouble uploading now, dammit!

Will put up a sample page from the "mini reasoning book shortly"...whatever your picturing...that's not it. Seriously.

Perfect1: nope, not that crafty. Bought at Pier One. Only $1 each and smell awesome!

• pearlsister
    pearlsister

Grumblecakes, you got a PM

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

John 17:3 CHANGED!!!! They made a big deal outta that! I forgot to mention that!!! (no change to John 1:1)

17:3 now reads:

"This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ."

They said "'Taking in knowledge', what does that mean? Lots of people we study the Bible with 'take in knowledge', for years even, but never come into The Truth"

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

Mt 24:45 is unchanged

Mt 24:46 "Happy is that slave if his master on comingfinds him doing so!"

• zound
    zound

So this is called the "New World translation".

Is the old one now called the "Old World translation" or the "Old New World Translation".

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The dummining of Jehovah's witnesses.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

photo NBRS20131005_143940-1_zps57705338.jpg

Ok this is what they are calling the "mini reasoning book". Its in the very front of the "bible".

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

Pearlsister: replied.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit