CANCELL MY REQUEST FOR MEMBERSHIP I HATE APOSTATES

by Simon 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• clarity
    clarity

Don't you find it strange that he/she said this...

FOCUS ON THE ROCK!

JW's don't usually phrase their words that way. First time I heard that said!

Me thinks he knows down deep, that he is supposed to believe that Christ is

the mediator only for the GB & 144,000. They a re the christs or mediators,

for the rest of us!

So when he says FOCUS ON THE ROCK ... subliminally he

is focussing on who? not Christ ..... but on the GB along with the other annointeds!!

clarity

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

FOCUS ON THE ROCK

JW's don't usually phrase their words that way. First time I heard that said!..

It`s more likely than not..

This person is associated with JW`s but not a JW..

....................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Man-oh-man,

Aguest has really changed during her absence.

• L3G
    L3G

A thought:

This member was DFed and wanted back in the borg. He fessed up to the BOE/his JC that he'd been on this website as a member. Or somebody found about his coming here and turned the poor schmuck in, a JC was formed, and they threatened to DF him. in In order to prove that he was repentant they ordered him to cut his ties and send such a message.

When I was in, 'worldly' people converting had to write a letter to the church they grew up in, severing their ties officially (I always thought it was more of a 'give them a witness' thing, but 'getting out of Babylon' was the reason the borg gave). This looks similar and we all can just imagine that a JC would lay such a command on some poor guy wanting back in, or who's been caught looking, right?

Your thoughts on this possiblity?

• rebel8
    rebel8

What does Jehovah say about those who usurp his sole privilege to judge? hmmm

• suavojr
    suavojr

L3g might be right, maybe someone caught him or she and they needed to prove that they hate apostates. On the other hand if they want out they need to send Simon a signed letter or else our forum will not be clean.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Oh, that Aunt Connie will do anything for attention! She's got a great sense of humor, too. Can't wait to see what next week's antic will be!

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K. Kids Listen to Granny We ALL ( wink wink) have to say a prayer for the poster.Like this!!!!

"Dear Heavenly Father Creator of all. Please take this lost soul under your direction
    he is a lost sheep,following a load of old men at Brooklyn.They tel him to hate,to obey
    their rules,but YOU tell ALL to LOVE one another EVEN our enemies.I ask this in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN"

No more rocks the garden is full. But my (hugs ) to each & every one of you....

• Ding
    Ding

Sounds like he just got back from the assembly but his mind is still there.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

CLARITY:

You may have a point there. They talk about Christ (indirectly - using another term), but the reality is they are probably referring to the guys heading the religion.

Also, I am sick of people in the religion playing the "imperfection" card. So, I guess "holy spirit" is very imperfect then. Right??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit