CANCELL MY REQUEST FOR MEMBERSHIP I HATE APOSTATES

by Simon 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Simon,

That's a real keeper!

By the tone of it is sounds like something Anthony Morris or Stephan Lett would write. Could be someone from the legal or wirtting dept at headquarters? It displays about their level of higher education where everything is still pretty much black and white.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Ricky Gervais would retweet that if this was on twitter... LOL

• bigmac
    bigmac

i'm not one of satans kids.

i'm the real deal

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

I feel like putting on some red flashing light Satan's horns and go do some door knocking for fun at some of my wife's fake friends as confirmation of my Satanic status.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Request denied.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Wow... so who's the one doing the hate speech? The JW's or the Apostates?

Simon I am so sorry you have to deal with A-holes like this every day...

You should be thanked for this website though!! You have helped so many lives... so THANK YOU!!

Like you yourself commented to me, sometimes you just have to hit the "delete" button.... in this case, hit that button mentally.

My best wishes and warm greetings to you and your family.

Thanks,

ILTTATT

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Your a group of deceiving and opposing people that subvert the truth and our goal to teach others JEHOVAH'S purpose.

....... no we actually expose the Truth and I doubt that Jehovah would choose a lying corrupt publishing organization to spread his

will and purpose as a message to all mankind.

Ironic quote being thats exactly what the Watchtower Corporation does through its commercialized lies and corruption and still does to this day.

By the way how did he know who we are and what we look like anyways ?

• sspo
    sspo

He'll be back...he's been infected by the apostate disease. We talk sense, the watchtower makes no sense.

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

Me thinks he doest protest too much!

He also spelled cancel wrong.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley
    Notice there are no specifics of *what* is actually disagreed with, just name calling.

He's probably on the WT Writing Committee. The tactics are the same.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit