CANCELL MY REQUEST FOR MEMBERSHIP I HATE APOSTATES

by Simon 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Simon
    Simon

LOL, just received this email:

IDIOTS! You of weak minds that have chosen to leave the truth! I want NO PART of your stench.

I though you guys were brothers but you ARE SATAN'S KIDS.

CLOSE MY ACCOUNT

I hate SATAN and I hate satan-like people. You are your group of deceiving, opposing group of people that subvert the truth and our goal to teach others JEHOVAH'S purpose. We are all imperfect and we all make mistakes, FOCUS ON THE ROCK!

GOODBYE FOREVER!

Oh dear, I guess he doesn't like the site!

Amazing the level of indoctrination some have. Notice there are no specifics of *what* is actually disagreed with, just name calling. We are all 'satan-like people' because ... well, because the WTS told them that we are so that must be it. Someone they have never met and never will meet tells them how to act and think about other people that they have never met and never will meet ... and they follow it. How crazy stupid.

Incredible how weak someone's faith must be that they cannot stand to have it even questioned and think people could subvert the truth. And that's the thing - no one does. We don't need to make stories up about the WTS ... we can destroy the WTS just be repeating their own words and letting them talk.

I don't think they meant me though, probably you lot. Yeah, you SATAN'S KIDS types should be ashamed of yourself!! ;-)

Also, I literally 40 minutes ago had a shower ... normally my stench takes much longer to develop, hours at least.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Oh he'll come around eventually. Resistance is futile.

• minimus
    minimus

....but you are one of Satan's kids.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Why is Satan always the bad guy?

Im sure most of the posters here could have and would have written a similar email at one point in their life.

Slim is right....he/she will be back one day.

• Terry
    Terry

I feel a T-shirt coming on......

• Simon
    Simon

My reply that I am not bothering to send but maybe they'll read:

What a very Christ-like personality you demonstrated with your name calling. Sadly, I used to believe what you do and one day you will most likely stop believing it too. Hopefully you won't damage your life too much in between.

In the meantime you remind me of everything I don't miss about a religion that encourages hatred and breaks apart families. BTW: One thing you may want to consider when sending spite-laced messages like this is revealing who you are. (link to their website)

• besty
    besty

Andre - stop it already!

• besty
    besty

can you ask him to click on an advert just for old times sake :-)

• tec
    tec

I'm guessing its not really goodbye forever.

As to the message you received, seemingly intended for everyone here:

The Rock... is Christ.

The Rock is not the wts/GB who sets themselves in His seat... calling themselves the mouthpiece of God (Word of God), and the Truth.

Both of which are titles that belong to One, and to One only: Christ.

So someone might want to think about just who it is they are ACTUALLY following. Because those who have left the wts, have simply left a lie posing as the truth. (as anything claiming to be the truth must be, since Christ is the Truth... not a religion, not a group of men... just Christ)

Stick around and read some of the hypocrisy of the wts, testing its teachings and deeds against the Light who is Christ... and see if it still stands up to the Truth, the ACTUAL Truth, who is Christ. Many people are here because the wts truth... does not stand up to the actual Truth. Some simply fled the lie, or got kicked out for not accepting the lie. (the time is coming when "they" will put you out of the synogogues...)

Peace,

tammy

• bohm
    bohm

I like he think you are satan and at the same time he wants you to do something for him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit