CANCELL MY REQUEST FOR MEMBERSHIP I HATE APOSTATES

by Simon 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

The poor guy. He sounds like he collected all the "foil" hats, WE TOOK OFF, and "anointed" his own head with them. lol

LoisLane

• Angharad
    Angharad
    The poor guy. He sounds like he collected all the "foil" hats, WE TOOK OFF, and "anointed" his own head with them. lol

Sounds like he has enough to make a super suit with them

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

We are all imperfect and we all make mistakes,
    FOCUS ON THE ROCK!

.................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Best Satan EVER - Liz Hurley in "Bedazzled" - I wish she existed like that

Liz Hurley

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

I wish he'd say what he really feels.

• minimus
    minimus

In all fairness, to the would be poster, the site could be easily misunderstood as a pro-JW place.

• adamah
    adamah

Redvip said-

He actually applied for an account, before he figured out this was not a Watchtower-friendly website? Very teling of the level this person's intelligence.

Yup, he was stoked, thinking he had discovered a website to "make friends" with active JWs and engage in uplifting theocratic discussions, only to figure out it was crawling with apostacists. Worse part is, dude's gonna be bummed to discover there's nothing remotely similar for active JWs (AFAIK), LOL!

Adam

• happy@last
    happy@last

Simon, if you dont write back how will he know if his membership is cancelled! On second thoughts his DA email should be followed up by 2 older members to make sure they wrote it and still feel that way.

• ingimar
    ingimar

And they claim to be the happiest people in the world. That is one unhappy person.

• SyntaxError1974
    SyntaxError1974

My money is on ....ITS A ANGRY SPOUSE that stumbled onto his account and decided to close the account for him. Or a parent!

just my guess...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit