I can't take this crap anymore. It's time to get pro-active!

by BONEZZ 60 Replies latest jw experiences

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

Well, I'm of two minds on this.

I get the hesitation, ... and I understand the frustration.

Love the 'time to kick some ass' title of this thread, albeit inaccurate, this is 'getting reactive' big time ... and a long time coming.

I'm voting neutrality... but look forward to the video.... I love seeing old people beg for love.

Good luck!

• BroMac
    BroMac

I had visions of shaking cameras.. oh no, Then I read this:

I produced a successful TV show that aired around the country and was syndicated in 11 other countries...

Go for it.

Man Hug for BONEZZ

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks Clarity for the kind words. I love you too ! Love your takes on things.

Let's bump this one up because Bonezz needs lots of support right now. Being essentially disowned by your JW daughter is pure hell to go through. Lets give him some kind words peeps ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Poindexter Lionel Humperdique
    Poindexter Lionel Humperdique

@Bonezz:

How do you plan to contact her co-workers and communicate the youtube video to them?

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Go for it BONEZZ

• whathappened
    whathappened

I cannot wait to see this! It is a good thing to do and will educate others about this sick cult.

• clarity
    clarity

Hey Bonezz ......... how about a billboard in her hometown?

>

With a picture of her Grandmother in an appealing pose, with

'the message' all around it.

It could be done quite tastefully actually..... especially if you are

as creative as I think you are.

Whatever & however you arrange this ... we will be here.

clarity

• Quandry
    Quandry

Life is too short to shun those who truly love us. The WT organization is heartless-if your daughter "wakes up" after her grandma is gone, she'll never forgive herself....so sorry you and flipper and many others on this forum have to go through this.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Thank you Flipper and everyone for your support. I am lucky enough to have a "former" circuit overseer in my neighborhood who is an attorney. I shall ask him if it's ok (legal) to approach my daughters co-workers with the video. Whether it is or not it will be on YouTube and I will supply the link to everyone. My mom (93) is all in favor of this and wants it done soon...so looking at maybe next week.

-BONEZZ

• mrquik
    mrquik

Bonezz; Know how you feel. I don't believe she'll change her mind about having a relationship with you any time soon, but maybe she'll have to answer tough questions from others. That could lead into her having to do research & maybe if she's like her Dad, she'll see through the deception. Good Luck & hang in there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit