Attacking Newbie JW's

by VioletAnai 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Preston
    Preston

First of all Violet ((((HUGS)))), I'm sorry you have felt unwelcome and I want to say that you're free to say anything you wish without recourse in my book.

Okay...

Yer too comfortable in your set way of thinking and are too scared to face facts...
    I think I know what you're saying here. The "facts" is the objective approach that we should take when discussing Jehovah's Witnesses. If this is what you're getting at then I cherish your view, in fact, I wish there were more people like you who want to know the reasoning behind things rather than taking a slanted view on an issue. A lot of the issues that we discuss here will carry a level of ambiguity and should be addressed as such.

Unfortunately, a lot of people here (particularly ex-JW's like myself) are facing the difficulty of facing their life as a JW in context. in reality, and this is a point a lot of people will not discuss, the totality of our experience in the congregation was not entirely bad, there were good things and there were bad things. There were people who wronged us, people who helped us, and like any other segment of society, there were people who took a liberal approach to their beliefs, there were blind worshipers, people who were downright nasty, etc....

As for my experience, it helped me in some ways, it didn't in others. Now I've found another direction, and I'm a happier person because of it. In summation, I will uphold your right to speak your views Violet, even if it contradicts my own opinion no matter what it may be. Thank you Violet for your presence here.

Preston (the peacemeaker)

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Yer too comfortable in your set way of thinking and are too scared to face facts...

: Once again Marilyn, you've upset me...You're in luv with yer own voice ain't you! I feel very sorry for you hun...

: Some of you are way too quick to jump the gun and you're in luv with yer own wisdom.

Thanks for presenting your "facts," Violet.

Jst2laws,

I never attacked you because you never whined, and you never drew first blood. You asked questions and you listened. I did attack KJV who used to be known as "Milky" (and many others) when they tried to defend their beliefs with mere ad hominems. The result was the same. I'm now friends with you and Milky (and many others).

Of course, what do I know? Violet is the expert in these matters as we can see from the "facts" she's presented above.

Violet: when you sleep with big dogs you tend to get big fleas. That's just the way it is.

Farkel

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

:::::::::::::Once again Marilyn, you've upset me...You're in luv with yer own voice ain't you! I feel very sorry for you hun...

VioletAnai, As you have posted here more often than I have I think your criticism that I like the sound of my own voice is somewhat rediculous. Clearly you like the sound of your voice even more.

BTW you are not allowed to be on this site. It's just one of the MANY no no's for JWs. Better get used to doing what you are told.

Time to put your money where you mouth is. Enjoy dubdom!!

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Farkel:

They are called observations not accusations.

Do you call - black - white - well then please don't put words into my mouth...thank you.

Marilyn, I can feel the tension between us and we will neva see eye to eye...I just don't like you....you are neva a help but a hinderance....I've only eva put forth my thoughts on situations and they are (for the most part) not set in concrete....

I won't even bother to when yer around....this board is full of cirular arguers....who MISS the point of a lot of posts...it's sad, really sad...ONCE AGAIN, NOT NAMING NAMES....IF YOU TAKE PERSONAL OFFENCE, STEP BACK AND TAKE A LOOK AT YERSELF...THE TRUTH HURTS DON'T IT!

• Solace
    Solace

Edited.
    Removed comment.
    Grew tired of making same point and not getting through to certain individual.

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Farkel wrote: Violet: when you sleep with big dogs you tend to get big fleas. That's just the way it is.

Sorry about your dog Farkel. (just a bit of Anai reasoning for your enjoyment Fark)

Marilyn

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

OH BOO HOO FOR MARILYN

Poor Heaven, must be awful not having much stamina....

It was a joke! And you fell for it like the fascists you are! - Rick - The Young Ones

• Solace
    Solace

Violet,
    Just wondering.
    How old are you?

• butalbee
    butalbee

Mulan--i love this......

• Farkel
    Farkel

Violetanai continues to make a fool of itself:

: Farkel:
    : They are called observations not accusations.

: Do you call - black - white - well then please don't put words into my mouth...thank you.

LOL! Can't you even READ? Show me where I ever stated to you that you were making "accusations." You stated we couldn't handle the FACTS and then in several posts you made statements about several posters. You never said they were "observations," now did you, liar?

: Marilyn, I can feel the tension between us and we will neva see eye to eye...I just don't like you....you are neva a help but a hinderance....I've only eva put forth my thoughts on situations and they are (for the most part) not set in concrete....

I'm not so sure about that. From what I've seen of your comments, it looks like concrete is just about the only thing above your neck.

: I won't even bother to when yer around....this board is full of cirular arguers....who MISS the point of a lot of posts...

Not true. There are very few JWs on this board. Now JWs cannot even define the term "circular argument," but they are masters of the technique.

You disagree? Well, since you stated this board is "full of circular arguers," then you should be able to find dozens and dozens of circular arguments made by ex-JWs. I challenge you to only find a dozen of them in say, the last month. Can you do that, or do you just like to shoot off your mouth with anything that comes to your concrete?

: it's sad, really sad...ONCE AGAIN, NOT NAMING NAMES....IF YOU TAKE PERSONAL OFFENCE, STEP BACK AND TAKE A LOOK AT YERSELF...THE TRUTH HURTS DON'T IT!

Oh, so now your "observations" have become "the truth?" It's amazing how you could make such a leap of logic in just a few sentences. Then again, your religious masters in Brooklyn do it all the time.

Let the readers note that this innocent little flower who is so sensitive to so-called "attacks" against newbie dubs, turns into a spiteful, judgemental she-bitch when confronted. Hypocrite!

You have all the makings of a classic "Elderette." You're not quite vicious enough to make that grade though, but don't worry. The congregations have a fine, Theocratic training program ahead for you, and I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Go away, troll.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit