What is it about the Jehovah Witnesses that disturb you most.

by Narcissistic Supply 48 Replies latest jw friends

• sspo
    sspo

Break up of families and DF for not believing anymore in ther crap.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Welcome, wakingup60!

I would say: total shunning. Without the threat of shunning from everyone you know, no other disturbing rule could be enforced.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

What disturbs me most is that any who are still in the religion are totally controlled by the GB/WTmachine. They have totally lost any ability to think for themselves, and totally lost any grip on reality.

8 million Zombies. Never mind Horror Movies,

That is frightening.

• dog is god
    dog is god

They kicked my 89 yr old mother to the curb as well. She had written "No memorial....NO funereal!!!!" And one of her least favorite brothers whom had not visited her for years made a little speach inserted in the service meeting about how onery she was. Nice group. 64 yrs of loyalty and that's what she got.

• Over%forme
    Over%forme

Same reason as sspo.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The One Towel Rule.

Rub a Dub

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

For me it is their total lack of community responsibility. They avoid anything that can be done in any positive sense towards thier fellow man unless it benefits them, ie: building projects etc. The children of JW's are generally socially stunted and not in tune with the reality of dealing with "worldly" people. Years are lost to "Pioneering" and droning meetings. Free the people now!

• losingit
    losingit

What dusturbs me most is that thepull is so strobg on the mind that even after being df'd they still consider it to be the truth! I know of 3 individuals so far that fit this category. It's crazy!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The passive-agressive supression of creative thinking, and general unwillingness to honestly consider any evidence of serious error.

It's a recipe for disaster, IMO.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:What is it about the Jehovah Witnesses that disturb you most.

No matter how long they live, an elder's IQ would never exceed his age.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit