What is it about the Jehovah Witnesses that disturb you most.

by Narcissistic Supply 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Glander
    Glander

close talkers with garlic breath

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

When you talk to an uberDUB - and all they talk about is how they are always sooooo stressed and “can’t wait until this wicked old system is over”

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

1. How they ruin kids childhoods, by starting them out in life at odds with their peers, pressuring them to get baptized, and forcing them to sit through those boring meetings for decades.

2. When they start talking about how wonderful jehovah is, and how they could hardly do anything without him.

3. When they try to convince you how wonderful it would be to 'do more' and go serve in a foreign land.

• MissConfused
    MissConfused

How they break families n convince others that this is love, this is truth n this is the way!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What is it about the Jehovah Witnesses that disturb you most.

WBT$ Monsters don`t have.. Bolts in Their Neck..

.....................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The blind worship of the GB paired with the demotion of Jesus. They are not Christian.

• smiddy
    smiddy

That jehovah even allowed us to open our mouths on peoples door steps.

smiddy

• vanyell
    vanyell

Alas my wife has fallen deeply in thrall to the 8 headed octopus these past 4 years. Tried to wake her but to no avail. I finally went out and fell in love with another worldly girl instead. Someone to spend the holidays and special days with. Wife told me that my reason for giving up on her because of her religion is very shallow. Do you guys think so?

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Waking up 60, you have a pm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit