What is it about the Jehovah Witnesses that disturb you most.

by Narcissistic Supply 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Narcissistic Supply
  • Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

For me it's the mother in law JW that i refer to as "The Hammer." She came from the philipines and engaged in what i now refer to as the "4 year war of ambient abuse." She doesn't speak english so we never actually had a conversation. Her attack of jehovah on my children is insidious and absolute. It's like 1 tomahawk missle a day for 4 years. During that time the ambient abuse just put me over the top and ultimately destroyed my family. Yes i blame her for it all. We never had a chance once the Hammer came to the USA.

I spent 42 years of my life without JW's and thought i had seen everything possible. Boy did i underestimate the resolve of the jeho's and the power of ambient abuse. It sneaks up on you. It's black magic in every sense of the word.

God bless you all in your journey,

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Constant use of Theocratic Warfare Strategy

• jgnat
    jgnat

Do you still have visitation with your children?

• hoser
    hoser

the bullying and then the subsequent blaming of the victim

• scary21
    scary21

The blood.....The shunning...... But personally, how they kicked my 89 year old mother ( JW 59 yrs ) to the curb.I was SHOCKED !!!! I have vented about it on many of my posts.

Sherry

• wakingup60
    wakingup60

So ..I am new here..my first post!

I've studied, I've researched and have finally decided that I no longer wish to

be called a JW. When I started waking up in January I knew from the bottom

of my heart that I had attended my last memorial at the kingdom..

• scary21
    scary21

Welcome wakingup60 . Please start your own topic so everyone can welcome you

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Hi wakingup. Welcome!

• mrhhome
    mrhhome

Hi wakingup60. Welcome and congratulations. Tell us about your story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit