Nov 2013 KM Question Box. Head coverings on Doorstep bible studies

by BroMac 73 Replies latest watchtower bible

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

A door-step bible study? For pity's sake, if the householder can't be bothered inviting you in and sitting you down then just don't bother.

"This week we will discuss the second paragraph of this one-page tract". 5 minutes later..."goodbye...we will see you again next week to have another 5 minute bible study of the third paragraph of this one page tract." Bible study reported...chi ching.

What a joke of a religion.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

In the short time I've been here I must say how Impressed I am with the depth of

research many have and are doing, in and outside the WTS. The above KM article bemused me.

It's due for consideration tonight and I do recall how the matter caused confusion

years ago and continues to do so, apparently !

I am using the WT CD less for a couple of reasons;

The salient references for and against adopting a position on any topic are to be found on this site.

A wide range of views on a topic can be considered to reach a view that I'm comfortable with.

And I get to have a good laugh to boot !!!!!!!

The light does get brighter!!!!!!

Thank you

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Introducing the all new Field Service Saver... an essential part of any sister's field service gear... It allows any sister to speak in the presence of men while allowing them to blow their noses or dry their tears during emotional exchanges at the householder's doorstep or beyond. Also complies with the Watchtower Corporation's minimum acceptable specifications for theocratic head coverings... Now available on eBay for only $19.99...

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

I posted some material on head coverings here. I'm not sure which is worse, the ties or the mandated headcovering. The tissue holder above looks pretty useful though.

(Yes! First attempt at auto scroll down linking. Thanks Jeffro. It works.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit