Went to July 15 WT Study at Governing Body Member's Hall

by breakfast of champions 40 Replies latest members private

• whathappened
    whathappened

Very interesting. Wish you had a recording so we could put it on you tube.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Pic of the GB, any day now.....

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Bumping for PROLOGOS. Why I believe the two-tiered system ain't going nowhere.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

"Stay faithful and obedient to me/us. We give you a guarantee that you can cash in right after our deaths."

What a scam for them. No accountability because they will be dead.

• blondie
    blondie

That's new...in print the WTS has said that the other sheep/great crowd would only survive as a group but some might die due to illness, etc. But they would not die due to Jesus/angels/or anointed in heaven killing them.

• blondie
    blondie

*** w74 3/15 p. 172 What Protection for God’s People? ***

SURVIVAL THROUGH DIVINE PROTECTION

When the "great tribulation" destroys this ungodly system there will definitely be survivors. In fact, the Bible refers to a "great crowd" who "come out of" or survive this "great tribulation." (Rev. 7:9, 14) Jehovah God will not allow the haters of his people to vent their rage to the point of exterminating them. By means of his Son and the angelic forces, he will come to the defense of his people, rescuing them from annihilation. They being his "loyal ones," their death as a people would be too "precious," too costly, in his eyes. (Ps. 116:15) They will also be shielded from the execution of divine judgment. Neither Jesus Christ nor his angelic forces will make a mistake. None of God’s servants will be swept away along with the wicked.
    Even if some do die at the hands of the enemy, their death would serve for the vindication of God’s holy name. Is your love for God of such a quality that, faced with death, you would count it a privilege to prove your loyalty to him no matter what the cost? Such a firm stand would glorify Jehovah and it would prove false Satan’s claim that your service to God is based on selfish considerations.
    One thing we definitely know: Jehovah God will never allow his loyal servants to be effaced from the earth. And not a single one of them will perish at the hands of Jesus Christ or his executional forces.

*** w75 6/15 p. 377 Looking to the Future with Confidence ***

Should we expect, moreover, that because Jehovah is on our side he will miraculously intervene to protect each one of us personally from death or injury during the "great tribulation"?Both Psalm 91:7-12 and Proverbs 3:25, 26 have been mistakenly cited by some as supporting this view. The psalm says: "A thousand will fall at your very side and ten thousand at your right hand; to you it will not come near." Lest we read into this text more than it states, we must ask ourselves if Moses is here talking about the coming "great tribulation" and is declaring a blanket protection for individual servants of God then. This would hardly be so when we remember that centuries later Paul showed that up to his time the devoted followers of Jehovah had undergone mockings, scourgings, prisons, tribulations and many other persecutions, even violent death. However, we can be assured that, as a group, Jehovah will protect them from being exterminated by their enemies during the "great tribulation," and He, himself, will not touch them during his executing of adverse judgments.—Heb. 11:36-38.

*** w02 12/15 p. 15 "He Will Draw Close to You" ***

How, though, does Jehovah guard his people? His promise of protection does not guarantee us a problem-free life in this system; nor does it mean that he is obligated to work miracles in our behalf. Nevertheless, Jehovah does provide physical protection for his people as a group. After all, he would never allow the Devil to efface true worshipers from the earth! (2 Peter 2:9)
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

A bump for anyone who hasn't seen. . .

And I'm giving myself this Sunday off. There will be no reports from the inside this week.

I don't think I could take it!

• designs
    designs

Now that they are getting all Churchy- I wonder if they will bring back O Happy Day to the song book.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

The Rugged Old Cross, too.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

It's always interesting to hear comments from the GB's own mouth, we're lucky to have you on this forum.

GB member said "...we are all 'watching the news' and just waiting for the UN to kick off its attack on religion, thus commencing the GT..."

I mean honestly, what planet are these people living on? Anyone that honestly believes the UN is about to attack religion is living in cloud cuckoo land. It's just mind-boggling how JW's continue to be taken in by such ridiculous nonsense.

The little old men behind the Wizard's curtain just keep on puffing out their smoke and mirrors.

Governing Body member exposed as a fraud

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit