ANOINTED Jehovah Witness has no doubt,

by lotus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• roybatty
    roybatty

Welcome to the board but I'm not sure you're going to find what you're looking for, esp. now with that big bull's eye on your chest. :)

• moman
    moman

Lotus: Sometimes the TRUTH needs to be, well, BLUNT!

The Watchtower B&TS is a SCAM!

Do your RESEARCH, its all there!

• writerpen
    writerpen
    Yep, it is hard work and not all the 6 billion people will accept WTS doctrines. I know I won't accept WTS doctrines because they're so full of it.

AjaxMan, you forgot to add the "sh" in front of "it."

• thinker
    thinker

Hi Lotus,
    I've never been a JW, so put me on "the list". However, most JWs shun me because my wife is DA, so you may shun me as well.

thinker

ps. I thought the door for anointed was closed long ago.???

• spender
    spender

thinker: according to them, not technically. See, if one of the anointed were to leave "the truth", there would have to be someone to take their place, because we have to have exactly 144,000! read my post above on how likely it is for someone to become of the anointed today.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I cannot for one minute believe that you would be hoovering in here if you are of the anointed, or any witness for that matter unless your looking for a way out of the WBTS.
    By all the rules that exist in the Society how can you say you are a mature Active Witness. Do you need to count service time? You cannot change those of us who have made it our aim to warn people that the WBST doesn't teach the truth,and that it covers up criminal activities by those who sexually assault children. Please do yourself a favour leave or be shipped wrecked as the organization says.

HINDSIGHT IS 20/20
    PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIME!!

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

Lotus,

You can talk to me, because I'm neither DF'd nor DA'd. But you're not going to like what you hear.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you are representing yourself as being a member of the "annointed," the "faithful and discreet slave" of a cult.

I was a slave of the JWs at one time. The JWs encouraged my parents to coerce me into performing marketing services on behalf of the WTS (i.e. "going out in service"), without compensation. I was also forced to endure thousands of hours of ignorant bibble babble spewed from a platform dominated by idiots. But that wasn't enough. I was also denied any opportunity to participate in school sports and activities, denied normal family relationships with my extended family, denied the enjoyment of holidays, and robbed of my culture by parents who zealously adhered to the message of your cult.

After 14 years of this torture, I stopped attending, and opted instead to suffer the consequences of disobeying my parent's commands. That was 22 years ago, and my only regret is that I wasn't able to do it sooner.

If you suddenly believe you are of the "annointed class," may I respectfully suggest that you seek counseling, as such a belief is really a delusion. I hope that you will also attain mental freedom some day. Good luck to you.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Lotus: Read the 1952 Wt by clicking on this: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=7411&site=3#86972

This is the policy of the Society regarding the Anointed. It is a kind article, and has "never" be revised or repealed.

I was a JW for 25 years, during which I also was an Anointed, and Elder. What you are expereincing is a yearning for some spiritual experience. The JW religion does not fully satisfy its members. Anyway, email me if you wish to discuss any of this privately.

Following Bible principles, we will avoid trying to live - or demand others to live - by an extensive and rigid set of dos and don'ts that go beyond the teachings of the Bible. The Watchtower, 4-15-02, pg 22, pp 15

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

You are a troll. And not even a very good one.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Lotus,

Welcome, do your research. Don't dismiss what someone says here just because you or the society disagree with what's been said. Rather, check out the facts. Take ALL with a grain of salt. Remember, it's not just the (six million dear) doing the preaching work, I as a Catholic Carry the truth to many, including my formerly JW step son and wife.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit