ANOINTED Jehovah Witness has no doubt,

by lotus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

Lotus,

You keep saying that you are looking for young annointed. Do you think you will find any here? If not, what is your real purpose here? Do you really think that we haven't all heard it before? If you are tryig to persuade us to return to the flock, so to speak, give it up. We're not falling for it again!!!! Trust me on that one. And if one of us did decide to return, God forbid, it would not be because of some anonymous person on a message board, who may or may not be telling us the truth.

Shimmer

• og
    og

Lotus, I'm new here as a poster (ancient as a lurker) but still I'm going to stick my oar in and have an opinion: You are either -

a troll, wasting our time and getting jollies, in which case go f*** yourself.

have had a spiritual experience of some kind, in which case go f*** yourself and then find another religion

A True Believer, in which case go f*** yourself and then get yourself some good counselling.

Gee, I sound a little angry don't I? Maybe it's because of all the pain in my life caused by an abusive cult. Maybe I don't like the condescending tone of somebody claiming to be one fo the "faithful and discreet slave" promising things will be better without fessing up to being wrong lying losers who've stolen lives. In any event, you're in the wrong place - not many here are going to have much respect for someone claiming a direct line to God, and offering no proof or anything of value.

[i["Belief is the death of intelligence."[i] R.A. Wilson

• og
    og

incidentally, can anyone tell me how to italicize my signature?

[i["Belief is the death of intelligence."[i] R.A. Wilson

• og
    og

signature test

"Belief is the death of intelligence." R.A. Wilson

• flower
    flower

wow some of these responses are harsh. lotus i hope you arent offended but if you do some research, reading and listening you will realize that you are being decieved by an organization that is not what it claims to be (ie. gods people). they are a mind control organization (a cult) no different than any other.

the reason people here have been so direct and perhaps even rude to you is because we are all recovering from having spent years, even our whole lives in a cult. its hard to recover and people that come in spouting the stuff you wrote in your post here can make it even harder. the words you write (ie. the 'sheep w/out a shephard' crap) are not your own words from 'you', they are what you have been deeply programmed to say. you dont know that, you'd never believe it in a million years but its true.

no one (or almost no one) here believes that jehovahs witnesses are anything more than what they are (a cult). and you will NEVER convince us of it. so dont bother trying ok?

if you opened your heart and mind and regained control of your own independent thinking ability you would read whats being said, read the proof and realize that you have been decieved all these years. its very sad but its true. we were all decieved. there are ex mormon support groups all over the world for people who left the mormons after being convinced they were the 'only true religion'. we are NO different from them except we didnt have to wear funny clothes.

lotus, you arent annointed. you are brainwashed. break free. think for yourself. why wont they let you read and research? what are they afraid you will find? you came here so you might as well go all the way. order Crisis of Conscience and read it. Learn the truth about the 'truth'.

Flower

• Unclepenn1
    Unclepenn1

>> we are NO different from them except we didnt have to wear funny clothes.

Just really uncomfortable and scratchy clothing in the noon day sun going door to door preaching a false gospel.

Penn

Glad you are here Lotus:) Just remember, there is FREEDOM in Jesus. Religion = slavery / Jesus = Life and Peace

• Valis
    Valis

Hmmm...so that would put you around 90 at least. You type pretty good for an old troll.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• og
    og

flower... I was kind of hoping he would be offended.

"Belief is the death of intelligence." R.A. Wilson

• SYN
    SYN

Flower: A middle-aged annointed person? I'm offended! *LOL*

When I was still in my ex-KH (shudder), anyone who wasn't busy dying of old age who claimed to be annointed was not considered to be the sharpest knife in the drawer!

Dare I say the T word...

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

• sf
    sf

Game over:

< http://www.gp4teens.com/forum/viewthread.asp?forumid=10&messageid=44698&ds=does+EVERYBODY++get+to+go+to+Heaven%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F

Let it be a lesson darlin'.

sKally, search, seek and destroy klass:

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

“What a blessing such integrity keepers are to the congregation!”(5/15/02 WT magazine, pg. 27)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit