ANOINTED Jehovah Witness has no doubt,

by lotus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• pandora
    pandora
    I cannot talk to disfellowshipped ones

What a pity to live with that much fear on a daily basis. I mean any one of the people you come in contact with [on] a daily basis could be disfellowshipped. Maybe they just aren't telling you. What if you spoke to one and didn't know it? Oh My!!! You've sinned!!!!

You poor, poor little creature. It's just sad that you would give up such a precious gift. The gift of your own free will.

But I'm sure you are a kind and loving person. Yes, how kind and loving of you to shun another human being. How kind and loving of you to judge another human being unworthy of your association. What a testament to your Christianity and the LOVE that it professes.

SAD!!! Very SAD!!!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

well said pandora.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Lotus:
    I, too, have the "hope", but like many before me I have left the JW's.
    I wasn't DF'ed, I voluntarily DA'ed.
    If you truly are my sister I doubt that will matter to you, as it hasn't to many others...
    ...your choice, my email is open.

• musky
    musky

liberty,

you must think that a lot of people who post here are jw imposters??

Hello Lotus,

I am a non active baptised witness. I have often wondered how a witness gets "that special feeling" that makes them want to partake.
    How is your feelings different from someone who has left the witnesses and now goes to another church and has a heavenly hope?
    If I fully understood this, It would be a very important point in defense of the witnesses having the truth I think. I currently do not
    believe all they teach.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

lotus does not respond = troll

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377
    I cannot talk to disfellowshipped ones please. But looking forward to hear from the rest of you all,

Well, looks as if you've narrowed your associations here by at least half, I'm sure. I'm not DF'd, at least not anymore. I'm DA'd...same goes for me????

Shelly
    Former victim and recovering wonderfully from a broken spirit
    Smile, because we all have been freed from slavery!!

• lotus
    lotus

Hi, this is Lotus,the writer of the topic. why am I here? its because it says Jehovah Witness discussion, so I thought it was for Jehovah Witnesses, but I guess I was wrong. It's an ex-witness site? Why can't you all move on from your pain? If you don't want to be a Witness than can you take up some other hobby than this "ranting and raving website" lol You see, I can have a sense of humor. You can take up knitting instead of posting your lurid experiences and frustrated feelings. Ha-ha.
    I am always free to be e-mailed to if you're ever hurting. It's so lonely having the heavenly hope feelings, so I am eager to read your experiences and observances in your cong. Looking for the young anointed. Also here to gladly listen to depressed JW's if you want to e-mail. Lonely Lotus

• Xander
    Xander

Well Lotus, I'm not DFed or DAed.

However, I don't think I should talk to YOU. I mean, annointed and only auxy pioneering? That's almost blasphemous! After all, when you're ruling in heaven, you won't have any 'earthly possessions' if you aren't working harder in the ministry!!

And visiting an apostate site, to boot?!?! I would NEVER willingly go here. CERTAINLY not if I was annointed. I'm only typing you this now because the demons have taken over my hands. They make me go here and do and say horrible things.

I'm trying to get rid of them, but I made the mistake of buying a smurf doll, and they came into my house that way.

Perhaps the healing prayers of one of the 'remnant' could help me?

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• seven006
    seven006

Lotus,

This web site IS moving on with our lives. It is also a great source to read many of the true things that the average rank and file JW's will never hear about. This site has help expose many of the corrupt actions of the watchtower society. We do not see that as ranting and raving but more of dealing with our feelings of being lied to for so many years. it's actually very refreshing. We talk about the watchtower society being a member of the UN for ten years as they went on condemning it. We talk about how the watchtower policy to shelter and hide pedophiles. And one of my favorites that makes me laugh is the many corrupt things that happen on a daily basis at Bethel. I have personal experience with that and love to share it with my friends here.

You see it as ranting and raving? We see it as seeing the real truth about a cult that specializes in total life manipulation and false sense of security. Of course you will never see this, your eyes and mind have to be closed to such things. You wouldn't want to hear anything close to the truth.

There are several JW sits out there, go find one.

Have a nice dream and take care,

Dave

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

The Lotus flower has chemicals in it that enhance sexual performance. This has only recently been understood. It's why it's painted all over the Egyptian tombs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit