After 2000 years since JC was executed ,why have we heard not a whisper from GOD ALMIGHTY ?

by smiddy 268 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy
    smiddy

He/she had no problem talking to Adam and Eve ,though they were sinners in his/her sight .Throughout the Hebrew sriptures, OT, he /she had no problem communicating with fallen man ,imperfect humans , to dictate his will to his subjects by means of prophets , male and female ,According to the bible , the Old Testament ,the Hebrew scriptures , God communicated not once ,not twice ,not even thrice ,but dozens of times during the first 4000 years of human history according to the bible.

Why has this GOD been so silent these past 2000 years ,when their have been atrocities above the scale of anything that has ever been seen these past 6000 years of human existence .

Oh you may say that the atrocities were not committed by GOD they were committed by man. Fair enough .But GOD intervened in human affairs in such smaller infringements. with prophets or so the bible says.

The so called Apostacy after the last of the apostles , the influence of Satan in the world ,( or was that after 1914 ,) and the 2000 year gap when Christ was supposed to return ,never mind about all the crap that went before it .

The fact remains we have never heard from GOD ,any GOD, or even" a " GOD, with either his/her approval or disapproval of events good or bad these past 2000 years..

smiddy

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

I think that we as humans can be excused purely because of this fact alone: We do not have a single basis to purely trust something as true. I mean: the bible? The Qu'ran? All books/translations etc etc are flawed while for truth we need 100% proof.

We have no eyewitnessess these days of any Godlike events... I mean... how can I believe in someone or even be a friend of someone if he does not show himself to us? :( I WANT to... but it does not happen!

• Fernando
    Fernando

God speaks to all of us all the time.

Directly and not through human intermediaries, hierarchies, groups or organisations.

His messages via our 5 senses are amazing. Those via our 6th and higher senses - simply profound, sometimes beyond words.

The higher our Transpersonal Intelligence the better we are tuned in.

First we simply KNOW, then we UNDERSTAND, and later we are able to EXPLAIN.

(Why does the "true religion" secretly blind its followers to the "Good News" according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms?)

• cofty
    cofty

Fernando - Tell us some specifics about these messges from god via your 5 senses please. How do you tell them apart from thoughts and feellings that originated with you?

The higher our Transpersonal Intelligence the better we are tuned in.

That's the sort of appeal to ego that con men use all the time.

What exactly do you mean by "Transpersonal Intelligence"?

• garyneal
    garyneal

Well, depending on who you listen to, God is speaking all the time. I was in church last Sunday where they had a guest speaker that claimed he hears God speak to his whole family and reveals a lot of intimate details about the people who he feels the Lord is leading him to help. His wife claimed direct revelation about a boy who was about to get involved in a messy drug deal and a girl who was out with a man who wanted to take advantage of her. My BS meter was pegging and I could not see how this stuff was any different than what Sylvia Brown does when she has her revelations, presumably from God. Either they are both right, or they are both charlatans.

His name is Russ Kline (http://www.dhfirstag.org/klines/) and their miracle daughter even claims to have these direct revelations.

• mP
    mP

@gary

has he ever restored arms to amputees ?

• mP
    mP

GARY

Oh you may say that the atrocities were not committed by GOD they were committed by man. Fair enough .

MP:

Thats because man invented god and along the way he invented other stuff to this advantage.

GARY

But GOD intervened in human affairs in such smaller infringements. with prophets or so the bible says

MP:

name ont that you can prove. most of the extraordinary stories are all lies and onlly occured in the imagination and story telling sessions of the authors and those that repeated.

• mP
    mP

Fern

(Why does the "true religion" secretly blind its followers to the "Good News" according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms?)

mP:

There is no good news. jesus only preached to the jews. isa wants to destroy everything, moses was a genocidal maniac etc.

• garyneal
    garyneal
    has he ever restored arms to amputees ?

I don't think so, and evidently neither did Sylvia Brown. However, according to this link some people have been cured of AIDS thanks to Russ Kline.

Deaf ears and blind eyes have been opened, cancers have disappeared, AIDS and leprosy have been healed, people have been delivered from the power of the demonic and financial miracles have been released.

I think he has something over Sylvia Brown here.

Your following post is directed to the wrong person as I did not make those statements, BTW.

• mP
    mP

gary

I don't think so, and evidently neither did Sylvia Brown. However, according to this link some people have been cured of AIDS thanks to Russ Kline.

mP;

Well maybe they got better by themselves. Many people live with AIDS while others die after a short time. AIDS is not fully understood. When any miracle worker cures an amputee then i will believe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit