Why do the GB need a new Bethel compound if the end is so close? Here is the "official" answer

by sir82 120 Replies latest jw friends

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Viva La Vida Lyrics

from Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends

lyric artist album Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends I used to rule the world

Seas would rise when I gave the word
    Now in the morning I sleep alone
    Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice
    Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
    Listen as the crowd would sing
    "Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"

One minute I held the key
    Next the walls were closed on me
    And I discovered that my castles stand
    Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
    Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
    Be my mirror, my sword and shield
    My missionaries in a foreign field

For some reason I can't explain
    Once you go there was never
    Never an honest word
    And that was when I ruled the world

It was the wicked and wild wind
    Blew down the doors to let me in
    Shattered windows and the sound of drums
    People couldn't believe what I'd become

Revolutionaries wait
    For my head on a silver plate
    I'm just a puppet on a lonely string
    Oh who would ever want to be king?

I know Saint Peter won't call my name
    Never an honest word
    But that was when I ruled the world

I know Saint Peter won't call my name
    Never an honest word
    But that was when I ruled the world

Songwriters
    MARTIN, CHRISTOPHER ANTHONY JOHN / BERRYMAN, GUY RUPERT / BUCKLAND, JONATHAN MARK / CHAMPION, WILLIAM

Read more: Coldplay - Viva La Vida Lyrics | MetroLyrics

• Foster201
    Foster201

So they need to be somewhere away for protection, sounds like they don't believe god can destroy NYC and yet save them. Did any of them read the bible? What about when the walls of Jericho fell and yet the one area where the, what was it a prostitute who helped save some disciples of god was saved as the wall stood there.

Or how about the final plague of Egypt where the angels of death came around but those who had lambs blood were protected, HELLO sounds like a total lack of faith. Not to mention what are they afraid of death when they can be resurrected?

Give me a break they doing what any company does, selling off large assets, downsizing, preparing the golden parachute for the GB when the fun hits the fan and there is little to nothing left coming in.

• designs
    designs

It will be interesting to see if protestors show up on a country road with their signs. It may prove useful as JWs love to visit their beloved Bethel.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

The big A is not coming til after they build the new bethel compound. When is it supposed to be finished? (Estimate)

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

The Rothschild family basically told the Watchtower brass to pack it up and leave town... They need those building to start a new Tech Hub (like Silicon Valley) so they can start Phase II of the New World Order.

• clarity
    clarity

"doing what any company does, selling off large assets, downsizing, preparing the

golden parachute for the GB when the fun hits the fan and there is little to nothing left coming in."

>

>

And we ....... the mothers/wives/children/fathers/husbands/labourers/window washers/

etc.....................................................................................................

have donated grocery monies/robbed piggy banks/wrote mthly cheques/literature monies/

RealEstate/rsp's/jewelery/insurance policies/inheritances etc........................................

>

a n d w e h a v e h a n d e d i t t o t h e m o n a S i l v e r P l a t t e r!

clarity

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If I cultivated that kind of money lying and bullshitting to people for that length of time I would think about

moving to a more obscure place as well.

They might even drop the names of the Watchtower and Awake completely or change the tittles of those magazines.

The GB members in office today know that it was done before in the past history of the WTS..

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Best of all,it is tax exempt.

Bangalore

• 4thgen
    4thgen

While their at it, why not build a very nice home near San Diego so it can house the faithful men of old in the new system?????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit