2 she-bears kill 42 children

by confusedandalone 64 Replies latest jw friends

• prologos
    prologos

get them hair pieces, to focus on the real deficiency in that area,

dont forget, these people at the top believe

in the talking snake accosting a naked lady that was cloned from a spare rib,

noah shoveling manure for 9 month for all mammal species while water covered mount everest while the pyramids were being build.

scary

• adamah
    adamah

noah shoveling manure for 9 month for all mammal species for 9 month while water covered mount everest while the pyramids were being build.

That one's easy: nephilim (who were living before and AFTER the flood) wore deep-sea diving masks and build the pyramids WHILE the Flood was occurring.

The Bible gives you subtle clues, and contains ABSOLUTELY no contradictions, unless you're not really reflecting on it!

PS I just realized that the '42 children' may be a prophecy pointing to atheist author Douglas Adam's famous saying, "the answer to everything is 42". He was a false prophet, being the prototype of foolish mortal men who think their own haughty mockery is greater than the wisdom of God!

Adam

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

When was the last time you saw a gang of 42 kids just hanging on a street corner...bit much? Thats a mob!!! The bears went "house to house" (Acts 20:20) and killed all the boys and then went home to find that bitch goldie lockes eating their porridge.

• prologos
    prologos

42= 6x6 +6 brooklyn is interested in numbers. beancounters.

• adamah
    adamah

42= 6x6 +6 brooklyn is interested in numbers. beancounters.

MORE EVIDENCE!

666? That's the Sign of the Devil!

Holy Simoly!

Still not sure why the account mentioned "2 she bears" but much more proof of a prophecy being fulfilled, and I'm going to have to admit they were RIGHT!

Adamah

• prologos
    prologos

it is the 2 witness rule,

female bears are very protective of their cubs, will attack on sight.

these two were very protective of what they perceived to be their balding baby.

bears can tell sheering from jeering bsw.

scary.

• scary21
    scary21

This is getting too funny. You guys are hilarious !!! I can't take anymore . ROFL

• adamah
    adamah

Witness 07 said:

When was the last time you saw a gang of 42 kids just hanging on a street corner...bit much? Thats a mob!!! The bears went "house to house" (Acts 20:20) and killed all the boys and then went home to find that bitch goldie lockes eating their porridge.

Goldie locks is a pagan fairy tale: we're talking about the BIBLE here, so keep your Worldly fairy tales and foolish over-reliance on man-made logic out of a theo-logic discussion!

prologos said:

it is the 2 witness rule,

female bears are very protective of their cubs, will attack on sight.

these two were very protective of what they perceived to be their balding baby.

bears can tell sheering from jeering bsw.

scary.

OMG.... You're right!

Not only that, there's just too many coincidences, here! I'm freaking out!

Your last word was "scary", and then 'scary 21' POSTED!

21 is half of 42, and since there's TWO bears in the story, and bears ARE scary, it's all falling into place!

Hang on, I'm calling the local KH to find out what time meeting is tomorrow.... The end is very near!

Adam

• prologos
    prologos

for jws that are old and perhaps bald enough,

GRIN AND BEAR IT, the comic strip.

bear it for now, it will not last forever.

If some grin, (not smile) at the kh, now you know why.

You can not take such bible stories seriously, unless you are an innocent child. shame.

• rebel8
    rebel8

prologos, you're alive!! If you go out, you better walk behind 43 people, just to be on the safe side.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit