2 she-bears kill 42 children

by confusedandalone 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

That's religion for ya.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

you want sick i'll give you sick!! one the CO was relating a story in front of the congo about how his nphews were making fun of his very kinky hair ,so he reminded them of the story of the children and the she bears and had them draw pictures of what happened. of cource he and the congo that that was cute!!!

• mP
    mP

@now

Thats the point of the story, to scare others into obedience. Nothing in the bible is about justice its all self serving for the group in power who coincidently also happen to have written thebible your reading.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

They included a mention of that story in one of the dramas several years back. Really a horrifying account.

• adamah
    adamah

Where are the defenders of a literal interpretation of this Biblical account? eg if I were to suggest, "Well, that's obviously a tall-tale, since there's NO POSSIBLE WAY that 2 bears could eat 42 children", you'd almost expect someone to chime in defending how it WOULD be possible, just like they do for the Flood account.

No one's going to suggest the bears must've taken only Hors d'oeuvre-sized bites of each child, as if only sampling them? No takers?

(sound of cricket chirps)

Adam

• rebel8
    rebel8

How many of the brooklyn 8 are balding?

bear with me.

Has anyone heard from prologos? I'm worried a bear has gotten him.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

It's a Biblical warning that even children must be politically correct at all times.

The children should have said "folliclely challenged" instead of the more offensive term "bald".

God is a bear for detail.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The power and might of Yahweh is shown once again by killing mischievous children.

• prologos
    prologos

one balding brooklyn(ite)? may have easily said this about the she-bear story: " we love this idea" too, why?

dont make fun of the GB/FDS because

you know its true

what happened to the 42.

scary.

• adamah
    adamah

Prologos said:

How many of the brooklyn 8 are balding?

Wow, now THAT'S scary. Prologos may be on to something BIG here.

I mean, what are the odds that the GB just happened to fulfill the Biblical prophecy by following in the footsteps of the "other" faithful slave, the prophet Elisha, even right down to emulating his male-pattern baldness!?!

Evil apostates are OBVIOUSLY the '42 taunting children' in the prophecy, and thus will be eaten by 'two bears'.

So much symbology here: what could be the significance of the number "42", and what is the hidden meaning of the mysterious "two bears" that will consume apostates?

Just to be on the safe side, nobody taunt the GB for their baldness (at least, not until this is figured out; can someone write a letter to the GB, asking them about this matter?)

Shirley said-

It's a Biblical warning that even children must be politically correct at all times. The children should have said "folliclely challenged" instead of the more offensive term "bald".

Nice try changing the plain-face reading of the passage, you evil scripture-twister, you!

Only those who are AUTHORIZED by God to interpret the Bible are allowed to do that kind of thing!

Adam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit